Chapter 12

I just want to say that I edited and added a few things to chapter one and chapter two, it won't really affect the story but it will make more sense later on if you re-read it. Also, I made chapter one the prologue, chapter two is now chapter one....and so on.

Thank you if you're still reading, please vote and comment :) x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I flushed the toilet and went to wash my hands, being as moody as ever. Why does Mother Nature hate all of us girls? It was Monday again and after getting my monthly gift on Thursday, all I've been doing is sitting flat on my bed with my laptop and eating junk food, I've probably gained a few pounds during these four days of my gift.

After I finished washing my hands I made my way over to my closet, tying my wet hair into a high ponytail, having taken a shower earlier on. I picked out my school uniform and put it on for what would be one of the last times. I literally only had today and tomorrow of actual classes. Wednesday would be preparing for the for the year twelve formal on Thursday, anyone who would want to volunteer would be helping out and finally, Friday would be our graduation of high school. It seems like all these years of school have flown by so quickly. It's going to be a stressful week but it will be worth it.

I walked back into the bathroom after I had changed and decided on minimal make-up for today. I smoothed my hair with some of my hair wax and placed bobby pins in for when it drys and becomes frizzy. I exited the bathroom once again and grabbed my school bag, putting it on my back. I put my phone inside the pocket of my skirt and started to stumble down the stairs, not bothering to walk properly. I mean I am on the heaviest day which is when I'm the most moody.

My mouth opened to greet Mum before I stepped foot in the kitchen but I closed it once I realized that she in fact did in fact fly halfway across the world for her job. I sighed as I grabbed a water bottle from the fridge. I took my keys from one of the hooks beside the door and exited the house. I locked the front door and made my way over to my car. As I got in and set off for the drive to school, I began to think of buying my flat. I need it soon, and I need to sort it out with Mum.

Once I arrived I closed my car door and locked it, turning around again and started to walk the short distance to the front doors. Natalie was waiting by the doors, watching me climb up the steps and reach her.

"Are you excited? Our day is almost here!" She exclaimed loudly, following me inside the school building.

"Hell yeah! Then afterwards it will be easier staying away from you." I replied to her while smirking. She scoffed as I arrived at my locker, nudging me while I put in my lock combo into my lock.

"I know you can't stay away from me, babe. I'm irresistible. Me and my hair both." She pointed out while flipping her bright blue hair dramatically. I rolled my eyes and closed my locker after getting my books for the two subjects I had this morning. Natalie walked by my side as we walked to chemistry together, not having anything to say by the looks of it. She seemed a bit distant but I decided not to ask her about it right now. Partly because we reached our class, I would ask her about it later.

We sat down in our normal spots and surprisingly Anthony didn't make his usual nasty remark at us, he wasn't even looking at us. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Anthony always has something to say to us, well, mostly to me, why is hasn't he said anything? I decided not to worry about it too much, but the thought lingered in the back of my mind throughout the whole lesson.

~~~~~

"Thank you." I spoke to the cafeteria lady after she had finished placing my lunch on my tray. I headed over to our table where Natalie and her friends sat. I would rather not sit next to her friends but then I wouldn't have anywhere else to go.