Chapter 4

(A/N: If it doesn't say who's POV it is then its always Mackenzie's)

Louis' POV

Me, Niall, Zayn and Liam were sitting on the couch, watching T.V. And I must say, we were bored as hell. Harry had gone to his old friends house or something for dinner about an hour ago.

"Guys, I'm bored!" I whined while throwing my head back.

Harry just texted me that he's on his way back and he's coming with his friend." Zayn replied, still looking down at his phone. At least I wouldn't be so bored anymore, Harry's coming back with his friend, we could all play video games!

"Honey I'm home!" We heard Harry shout as he burst through the door. We all looked towards the door, greeting Harry and seeing his frie- His lady friend? Girlfriend? Who is that? Wow. I thought by friend he meant a boy? She stepped out from behind Harry, and boy, was she gorgeous! Sure I have Eleanor but is it wrong to look at her? She was breathtaking. Her long brown hair complimented her electric eyes so well. I couldn't stop staring at her! I decided to speak up, I wanted to know more about her already.

"And who is this lovely lady?" I asked Harry, still looking at his beautiful friend.

"Lads, this is Mackenzie, my friend." Harry introduced. So just a friend.

Mackenzie broke out a big smile and said, "Hi guys!" Wow, her smile made her ten times more gorgeous. Okay I should stop now. I have Eleanor.

Liam got up and introduced himself first. Then Zayn, Niall and then me.

I didn't get up like the rest, I sat on the couch, smiling widely and said, "Hello love, my name is Louis."

She stared at me for a second then snapped out of it when Harry announced, "Well that's everyone! Sit down Mackenzie, would you like a drink?" He asked her. He looked a little flustered. I'll ask him about it later. Mackenzie shook her head and sat down.

Zayn and Niall started whining about being bored and being hungry.

I rolled my eyes and said, "How about we play 20 questions and get to know you better Mackenzie?" I was hoping she would say yes, I really want to know more about her. Eventually she nodded and we all shot her with multiple questions.

"Guys!" she shouted. We all stopped asking questions and looked at her.

Her face softened and said "One at a time, okay?" We nodded eagerly and started asking her questions one at a time.

We asked her a few questions, then Niall asked, "Who was your last boyfriend?" She bit her lip which made her even more attractive...Ugh, Louis, stop.

"Umm, I haven't had a boyfriend yet." she muttered. What?! How is that possible?

"What? How have you never had a boyfriend before? You're gorgeous!" I exclaimed. She looked at me and I realized I said she was gorgeous out loud. I needed backup.

"Uhh, right boys?" I asked them, blushing the slightest bit. They nodded their heads and agreed with me. That was close.

She blushed furiously, but sighed and replied, "Honestly guys, it's true. I've never had a boyfriend, never been kissed and all that. Let's just drop it, okay?" We all nodded slowly. I was relieved and kinda disappointed. I was relieved she doesn't have one, I don't know why though since I have Eleanor.

I was disappointed because she didn't have one, she seemed so used to saying she didn't have a boyfriend. I still don't understand how she doesn't have a boyfriend. How could she not have one?