Chapter Twenty-One: Peices of my Heart

Chapter Twenty-one

            Two weeks has gone by. Two perfect story book weeks, the ones that feel like they are a dream. Cameron is the perfect boyfriend, which is surprising for someone who is or well was the biggest player in school, it kind of worries me. He is being amazing though. He brought me my favorite flower, always make me smile, and we always have a great time. But each day, each romantic gesture, the guilt grows deeper.

            It is slowly killing me, when I look into his hazel eyes and lie, my heart aches. I love him, more then I can even express but, Braden and I are doing this for him. It would crush him to know he wasn’t my first let alone that his older brother was. What do we freaking do!?

            I lean against my head board and shut open my eyes trying to clear my mind. I know what I have to do. I pick up my phone and call Braden.

            “Heller?” his sweet voice says through the phone.

            “We have to tell him! I can’t take it any longer!” I say and wait for reply, my heart is pounding hard against my chest.

            “I know, I know! I was thinking the same thing,” he says and we sit there is a silence for a minute or two.

            “I’ll bring him over and we’ll tell him,” he says sounding sad.

            “Ok,” I say my voice weakening.

            “Be there in five,” he says and the phone falls dead. I feel my life being turned crazy already.

            Five minutes of worrying there is a knock on the door. I take a deep breath and walk down stair and to the door opening it revealing Braden with his brown hair tussled, with a black shirt, dark blue jeans, and boots on. His blue eyes look sad and worried.

            My gorgeous God of a boyfriend stood beside Braden, with his hair brushed neatly, with his plaid button down shirt, and light blue jeans. He hazel eyes look care free and happy. Which I know won’t last long so I try to memorize that look.

            “Come in,” I say and lead them into the kitchen were we all sit down around the wooden kitchen table.

            “What’s going on?” Cam asks catching on.

            “We need to tell you something,” I say softly not looking at him.

            “What?” he asks sounding very calm.

            I take a deep breath and use all my courage. “You weren’t my first kiss,” I say softly.

            His face scares me when it goes blank. “Who was?” he asks trying to sound calm.

            I stay silent because I do not have any more guts to answer. “I was,” Braden says calmly for me, also not looking at Cam.

            He looks pissed! “What?” he yells angrily.

            “She wanted to learn how to kiss for her date so she asked me to help and I did,” Braden says looking at Cam’s angrily face.

            “Why the hell didn’t you ask me? Why did you lie and not tell me?” he demands angrily.

            “Sorry, I- I was going,” I stutter and then am cut off.

            “Forget it! You obviously don’t love me! So two can go be happy together now!” he says in a deep, dark, scary tone standing and slamming the chair under the table as he stalks out.

            Braden shoots me and apologetic look before chasing after him. I hear the door slam and my tears race down my face. One after another I feel my world shatter into pieces.

            My chest aches and I burry my face in my palms and my body shakes with sobs. I just ruined not only the love of my life but my best friend! I feel so unsafe and scared and I haven’t felt this way in so long that it scares the shit out of me.

Hey!

So how you like?

5 votes! For a update!!

Vote comment share!!!!

If you got anything you want share just message me!!!

Thanks everyone love ya'll!