Epilogue

Epilogue

***4 Years Later***

            I run my hand through my short blonde hair and hit the elevator button stepping inside hitting my floor number. I walk to the back wall and lean against it crossing my arms over my chest, resting my head on the wall as the elevator begins to move. I am so wore out. Ever since I graduated college a few months ago I was in search of a job, up until last week when social services hired me to help talk their kids and teens and deal with helping them with problems and stuff. I love the job, it’s just gets tiring.

            The door dings and I shove myself off the wall walking out and to my apartment, searching in my jean pocket I find my keys and twist it walking inside and shutting the floor behind me. I drop my bag at the door and look around the silent house, with a slight feel of loneness.

            “Honey, I’m home!” I call out as I begin taking off my scarf walking towards the kitchen looking around. A bouquet of red roses rests on the marble counter and a smile sneaks onto my lips as I walk to them holding them and then my eyes land on a folded white piece of paper. Slowly I reach out and flip it open and smile at his cute hand writing and read it.

            For my love,

             These roses are for you and I will love you until the last one dies.

                           Love,

                           Your best friend and love

            I smile and look at the beautiful roses again and that’s when one catches my eye, with its fabric petals and plastic steam. An immortal rose surrounded by all these mortal ones. One that will never die just like his love and this causes my smile to grow bigger and tears to blur my eyes. Then, I see the bottom of the note.

                        P.S. Meet me on the roof. :) XOXOXO

            Drying my eyes I lay the things down and grab the fake rose and hold it close to my heart as I leave the apartment through the window and climb up the fire escape which has rose petals leading up. The night air has a chill to it, but it’s not that bad. I reach the roof and see it cover in rose petals and candles. A table sits in the middle with a white table cloth and candles on it. Beside it stands the most beautiful guy I have ever seen in a black tux, his short dirty blonde hair styled neatly and his hazel eyes are glistening. I walk over to him biting my lip.

            “Hey, sweetie,” he says as I reach him.

            “Cammy,” I say with a smile and he smiles back and leans down and kissing me causing my heart to race. Cameron and I decided to just date until after college and we have been going strong. I’m a psychologist now or well a beginner and he is in law school!

            “I love you,” he whispers resting his forehead against mine.

            “And I love you,” I reply happily.

            “Have a seat,” he says stepping back and gesturing to the chair on the other side the table and I do. The he walks the other side and stands in front of me.

            “I found a song that is perfect for us and I want you to hear it, keep in mind I am not a singer,” he says with and wink and my heart speeds up and I nod.

            He hits a button and a beautiful melody begins to sing and he isn’t even bad.

“Your hand fits in mine
Like it's made just for me
But bear this in mind
It was meant to be
And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me

I know you've never loved
The crinkles by your eyes
When you smile
You've never loved
Your stomach or your thighs,
The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine
But I'll love them endlessly

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if I do
It's you
Oh, it's you they add up to
I'm in love with you
And all these little things

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea
And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep
And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep
Though it makes no sense to me

I know you've never loved
The sound of your voice on tape
You never want
To know how much you weigh
You still have to squeeze into your jeans
But you're perfect to me

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if it's true
It's you,
It's you they add up to
I'm in love with you
And all these little things

You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you
You'll never treat yourself right, darling, but I want you to.
If I let you know I'm here for you
Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh.

And I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth
'Cause it's you,
Oh, it's you,
It's you they add up to
And I'm in love with you
And all these little things

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if it's true
It's you,
It's you they add up to
I'm in love with you
And all your little things”
he finishes and I recognize the song as Little Things by One Direction and smile as tear trickle down my cheek.

            Then, slowly Cameron slides down to one knee and withdraws and box. “I love you so much and you are my soul mate, best friend and love of my wife. So Andreanna will you marry me?” he asks and my voice catches in my throat and tears fall down my face. Quickly I nod and he smiles wide showing me the gorgeous diamond ring and standing up sliding it onto my finger.

            “I love you so much,” he says as he wraps his arms around my waist and spins me around.

            “I love you too,” I say and kiss him passionately.

            That’s the end of mine and Cameron’s wonderful story, or well a new beginning to a whole new life when I become Mrs. Andie Peters and I cannot wait. Oh wait! I almost forgot to tell you about everyone else. Well Braden and Cara got married and she is expecting a little one soon. I am so happy for them. He’s a doctor and she’s a teacher. Then, you have Lexi! She and Winston got together after high school and a year later were married. Now they have twins a son and daughter, Chloe and Cole, who I plan my my flower girl and ring barrier. Winston is a business man and Lexi is a nurse. Lastly, little Kayden, he’s in college studying justice and is dating a nice girl named Liz. Is she the one for him? You never know. I sure didn’t.

            So the main secret of a tomboy is sooner or later puberty hits, hormones take control and you become a little girly. Don’t worry, though, it’ll end well.

Sorry if it sucks ive never wrote one before.

No worries i will save the farewell for a authors not next chapter which i hope you will all read pleasseeeeee! Love you all share vote comment!