Chapter Seven: Plan

Chapter Seven

            I slip into Lexi room and she is lying in her stomach across the bed flipping through a magazine. She glances up at me, “Cameron’s room?” she asks but I know she knew the answer as always.

            So I just nod and my now dry hair falls in my face. “Just came say night and to get me up so you can get me all dress up tomorrow,” I tell her with a smile and she nods giving me a smile.

            “Night Andie,” she says and I turn around waving over my shoulder and tip toe down the hall gently gripping Cam’s golden door handle and sneaking inside.

            Cameron is lying on his back with his hands behind his head as he stares at the ceiling. He is wearing baggy grey sweat pants and a white T that was pulls up the tiniest bit revealing a glimpse at his tone stomach. Tip toeing across the room I climb onto the bed beside him and his eyes glance over at me as I scoot closer to him and he wrap an arm around my shoulders.

            “What’s on your mind?” I ask as I lay my head on his shoulder.

            “Oh nothing,” he lies as he runs a hand through his hair, but sensing his mood I decide not to pry.

            “Ok, I’m here if you want talk about it though,” I whisper knowing he heard me.

            “Thanks,” he says as he kisses my forehead. “Are you ready for bed?” he whispers in my ear sending warmth through me.

            “Yeah,” I nod trying to hide my grin.

            He rolls out from under me standing up beside the bed and slipped off his pants revealing his blue plaid boxers and the pulls his shirt over his head allowing my eyes to absorb his perfect 6 pack and body. Lifting the covers he climbs into the bed and raises the covers for me to crawl under too. He pulls me close warming my body and I lay my hand on his warm chest, he arm was under my head being my pillow.

            “Night And,” he breaths and I smile shutting my eyes feeling like I am in Heaven.

            My dreams were sweet and warm but if I told you what they were I have to kill you! “Wake up sunshine!” Lexi’s voice broke my perfect sleep. I felt Cam shift under me. “I’ll get her up,” he whispers to Lexi. Thank gosh for Cam he saved me!

            “You better,” she whispers back.

            I could tell he rolled his eyes at her, but then I hear the door shut and his arms tighten around me. His perfect warm lips kiss my forehead, “Wake up And,” he whispers in my ear and his breath tickles it.

            “Hmmm, Cammie?” I whisper back, burring my head in his chest.

            “You got wake up,” he says and I mumble a ‘no’. “Fine I guess I gave to tickle you,” he sighs and that sure got me awake causing me to bolt out of his bed jumping up into one of those silly ninja poses.

            “I’m up!” I say quickly and his face falls into a pillow laughing really hard.

            “You’re too funny,” he mumbles into the pillow.

            “You’re an ass,” I reply with a smile and turn around marching out his room and down the halls to Lexi’s.

            She was already sitting on her bed tapping her foot impatiently. “Bout frigging time!” she says as she jumps up towing me to sit in front of her make-up desk.