Omg

Kendall

What was that all about? Well hey mo can Paige come over tomorrow? Sure she can. Thanks hey Paige want to come over this tomorrow? Guys did you see that? What said Brooke. Out in the hall.

Chloe

I escaped from Cathy now un trying to find the ALDC room, but I cant seem to. Im running up and down the halls trying to find them before Cathy finds me.

Brooke

Why is there someone running up and down the halls? Girls go see who keeps running in the halls said Abby. Ok let's go when I open the door I could not believe it. It was Chloe. We went to go yell Chloe, but she told us to be quiet. Kelly its Chloe. What Kelly yelled. Chloe ran and gave her mom a bug hug. Chloe said it was Cathy Cathy did it?.

Cathy

Where is Chloe how could you idiots loss her? Great go look threw the building now.

Abby

Cathy i knew it. In calling the police so she cant leave till the police get here. Hello yes there is a kidnapper in the building she kidnapped one of my students.

Chloe

I found my mom and my friends. Abby called the cops and they got Cathy now I can be with them again. Also they win first without me I'm probe of them.

Authors note.....

While there it is they found her and her kidnapper. Hoped you liked it read my other book called Senior trip with a twist please. May be writing another dance moms one here soon. Please comment vote share thanks for reading.

Ps

I starting a new Dance Moms book the first chapter will be posted by Friday. Its called The really Maddie Ziegler!!!