I had to.

Paige

Kendall we have to tell someone what happened when we where going to school. At least It did not happened when we going to dance. Yes I know said Kendall. Abby was looking at us now me,Brooke,and Kendall. Girls yes Miss Abby. Go to my office we need to talk.

Brooke

Don't say anything let me talk so you don't say anything about this morning. Now we where in Abby's office she asked why we where acting weird. I just told her we are still in shock of what happened to Chloe i mean she are best dancer ever since Maddie died in the crash. Ok let's go do your guys trio for the compition this weekend.

Kendall

Oh Kelly can i tell you something? Sure what honey do you want to come have a sleepover with Paige you and Brooke can come over? Sure , but something happened this morning and i think you while all the moms should know, you can tell them. Here it is you know that black van that got chloe? Yeah what about it? It was chasing us today on are way to school and Brooke said to not tell. What Brooke told you and Paige not to tell anyone. While thanks i will tell the other moms. Then when i turned i seen Brooke standing there. Sorry i had to I'm sorry.

Brooke

Oh my god i cant believe Kendall just told Kelly when i said to not tell anyone. Are you crazy now they are not going to let us go anywhere. Sorry said Kendall. I don't care you just ruined my life god i hate you. I could hear Kendall start to cry, but i did not care i was mad at her right now.

Kelly

You would not believe what Kendall just told me that Brooke said to not tell anyone. What said Jill? She said that the black van that got Chloe chased them today while going to school. Your kidding i think that we need to start taking turns driving the girls to school together. Thats a good ideal i will drive them this week.

Paige

What happened Brooke? While Kendall just told them what happened. She did yes yelled Brooke i could tell she was mad. I while go talk to her with that i ran to Kendall. What happened Kendall? Brooke just told my that she hates me. While she is really mad right now since you told my mom. While i hope that you can still come over.

Authors note.......

I've been working on trying to get them done a fast as i can have no school tomorrow so i will try get two chapters done.