Black van

Introduction

My name is Brooke i'm 14. I have a sister named Kendall. Me and my sis walk to school everyday. We go to school in Pittsburgh,pa. After school we go straight to dance with are friends Chloe and Paige ,but one day everything well change.

Authors note!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is an introduction like vote and comment!!!!

Chapter-1 Black van

Brooke's prov.....

Kendall and I always walk to dance after school and meet up with Chloe and her sister Paige. Well walking to dance we all notice a black van fallowing us we were trying not to freak.

Brooke's prove

Guys do you see that van???? yeah they answered what about asked Kendall

Well its been fallen us seen at school.

Kendall's prove

Now thats creepy I tell you. Well we should be at the studio in 5 minutes.

Chloe's prove

What the heak the van just speeded up to that stop sign. Thats weird i tell you said Paige

Paige's prove

Uhh guys why did someone just get out of the van and start walking towards us?? Maybe a friend of theirs live there duhh said Brooke..

Kendall's prove

Stop being rube Brooke you always do that!!! Yelled Kendall. When out of the blue they hear.....

Chloe's prove

HELP HELP someone help me chloe yelled. We all stared screaming.

Brooke's prove

I'm calling the cops ... (On phone with cops) hello what your emergency?? My friend got kidnaped by some guy in a black van. Where are you?? Outside of the dance studio we go to. Ok listen what did the guy look like??? He looked like he was a dad at some dance studio thats at all are competitions. The girl on the phone said what studio??? Candy Apples in Ohio...

When we walked in the door to the studio Abby asked where id Chloe?? She got kidnapped by one of the dads at Candy Apples.

Abby's prove

What we have a compition this week and we need her. Did you tell Kelly yet?

Kendall's prove

Yes we called and she asked if my mom can take Paige with us after dance.