Again

Chloe

Help help someone help me? No one can hear you said a deep voice. Why? Why did you do this? SHUT UP!!

Brooke

Mom do I have to go to school today why cant I stay one if my best friends was just kidnapped. No you can not brooke now get dressed. Whatever! Kendall can I wear your boots today please? Sure there next to my bed.

Kendall

I hate when Brooke does that all ways wanting to us my stuff. I just hope no one ask me about Chloe today because i don't feel like talking about what happened. Brooke are you ready to meet up with Paige for school? Brooke i yelled again but no one answered Brooke come on we'er going to be late. I ran up stairs went to Brooke's room but no one was there but there was a note. The note said Kendall i well meet up with you and Paige go without me.

Paige

.

Where the hell are they? They should have been here five minutes ago. Oh there you are Kendall you scared me. Where is Brooke? I don't know there was a note that said she would met us. Ok oh there is Brooke. Broke we yelled Brooke looked like she just seen a gosht. Run Brooke yelled the van is here again. What i cant hear you? Then I seen the van me and Kendall ran. Where did Brooke go? I don't know let's hide in the bushes. The van is gone now thank god. There is brooke she was ran towards us and she came and said they left. No one tells anyone what happened got it?? Yes we said and with that we walk to school. No one asked about Chloe because they thought it would be hard for us and it would have been.