Chapter 2

*Ryder's POV*

I typed eagerly, I had to make it.

  Hollywood Undead Quiz

1. Name: Ryder Lit

2. Age: 17

3. Gender: Female

4. Strength(1-10): 7

5. Confidence(1-10): 2

6. Addict to: Alchohol, pot

7. Fav. HU member: Charlie Scene

8. Address: 163 Mancha Rd 69

9. Special Abilities: Gymnastics, Martial Arts.

10. Why should it be you?: I absolutly love Hollywood Undead. You guys are my idols. You really seem to get me, even if you don't know me. Like the song Kill Everyone, I mean I haven't killed anyone... yet, but it really captures my violent side. Plus, you guys are really hot, I'd fuck you all (especially Charlie). It would be a dream come true to meet you. It may not be a good reason, or an overused reason, but it's the only one I have, and luckily the only one I'll need.

        End of Quiz

I smiled as I hit submit, then it dropped. What if it wasn't good enough? I need out. This was the only way. What if they thought the "I'd fuck you all," part was creepy? Oh my fuck! I couldn't take it, I smashed my head against the desk.

"Ryyyydddeeerrr!" Brad whinned from the open door.

"What the fuck do you want, you little fucking faggat!?!" I growled through gritted teeth, my head still pressed on the cool metal desk.

"No need to be harsh!" He said, raising his hands in surrender. "Uhh... Dad wants you."  he said and bolted. I froze. Oh god no! Please my lord, don't let this happen again! I pleaded. I got up,and skipped down the steps. Waiting would only make it worse. I found my dad beside the door to the guest room. My stomach dropped. I went over and pecked him on the cheek.

"Daddy!" I exclaimed.

"Baby!" He said. Dad looked at me sternly, "My good friend Matt is in that room, and I trust that you will... please him." He said, looking for the right words.

"Of course Daddy!" I said, walking in without hesitation.

The guest room was bright, and sunfilled. The walls were painted a friendly yellow, and the carpet was plush and clean. The old man was standing beside the bed, with a wide grin on his face. I sighed, but involuntarily smiled back.

"How do you want this?"

"The normal I guess." He talked as though he was ordering at a restuarant and not about to have sex with a seventeen year old prostitute.

I walked over to the bed, stripped down, and layed on the bed. He smiled, then stood over me, unzipping his pants. He lost his pants and boxers, then crawled ontop of me. I got a strong whiff of old sour lemons mixed with peanut butter. He flipped us so that I was ontop. The old creep moved my body the way he wanted it to. All I could do was grind my teeth in pain. He noticed this pain, so he flipped us back, pushing harder and faster than before. I let out a small gasp of pain, the only way I could keep from screaming. He dug his nails into my wrist, right where my scars were. I actually screamed this time, not too loud, but loud enough. He got this evil grin on his face, digging his nails in even harder, never stopping once. Finally, he pulled out. He tossed three hundred dollars onto my dirty body, pulled his pants back on, and left. I got up, got dressed and left too. I tossed the money to Dad, bolting up the stairs to my room. I locked the door, and took a shower. I let the hot water wash away the pain, but some of it just wouldn't leave. I grabbed my razor, and brought it to my arm. It slid across my skin easily. It stung like a bitch, but it helped. I felt the pain wash away, down the drain with the blood. I watched it for a while before cleaning it up. After I managed to stop the bleeding, I got up and flopped on my bed. This is why I needed that Hollywood Undead trip. It was the only way, I'd ever escape.

-------

* Thank you for reading this far. Even if it's only the second chapter, I didn't expect anyone to even read this book. Well, thats all I have to say, I'm not much good at AN's.

-Sarah *