Chapter Nine: Dirty Dancing

Zayn's P.O.V

It worked. It actually worked. The little test I'd put on Sofia by giving her the silent treatment make her crack. This showed me that she actually had feelings like a normal human being, and she was being so much nicer now.

"WHERE THE HELL IS MY HAIR STRAIGHTER!?!?"

On second thought, maybe not so much.

But hey, I was finally getting somewhere with her, and that was a start. She didn't even go near Harry yesterday, and spent it mostly with me, to my surprise. I've just got to keep up with this plan and maybe it'll work out great. And a good chance of trying again was tonight.

Me and the boys had planned to go out to on this day, where pretty much everyone back at our Uni was going to. Just for a little catch-up, y'know? I could introduce some of my friends to Sofia, and it'd help us bond more.

At this moment, everyone was just getting ready to leave. Jen and Liam cuddled closely between each other, Georgia was chatting with Louis, and Niall was somewhere in his room.

"Are you sure you guys don't mind?" Georgia asked, leaning against the counter.

"Yeah nothing wrong with coming along," Louis said, getting himself a drink from the tap. "It's not like your not allowed to socialise with our friends."

Harry came into the room, looking sturdy as ever, and sat beside me on the lounge. "So, any girls your planning to take home tonight?"

"Nah, can't be bothered for it," I said, sitting up straighter. "Plus it'll be weird since Sofia shares the room with me, sooooo..."

"Oh yeah, good point," Harry said, staring off into space a little. "Hah! Well that means you can't do anything fun for the rest of the week!"

I rolled my eyes at him as he walked away, leaving me alone on the lounge.There was always a weird relationship between him and girls, besides his mum.

I'd like to see him have serious relationship with someone one day, if that ever happens. Pretty much everyone reckons he'll become the new manager at the Playboy Mansion.

"Gonna save me a dance tonight?"I turned around to see Sofia cheekily smiling at me. Her appearance hit me real hard She looked so gorgeous in that dress she was wearing.....

"Of course I will," I said, returning the same smile. "Don't you worry about it," I poked as I said that, making her poke me back in retaliation.

"Hey Sof, can I borrow your earrings?" Georgia called out from the bathroom.

"Sure!" she called out, racing down the corridor. I sighed, thinking of all the things that were going to happen at the club.

..................................

...................

By the time we got there, everybody else from Uni had arrived. We would have been there early if only Niall didn't take so long to get ready, but hey, at least we were fashionably late.

"Hey Zayn!"

My friend Anthony called me over, waving a drink around in his hand. I walked in between all the people, greeting him with a hug. "It's been too long man, how've ya been?" I asked.

"Ah yeah good, finished up exams, so glad that's over and done with," he said. "And what about you? Lucky shit getting to take a whole year off with the other lads,"

"Yeah yeah, it's been great," I said. "Always sunny over here, so that's good."

Anthony grinned cheekily. "So then, how you found the one? Your true summer love that you always ramble on about findin-"