Chapter Four: Misunderstanding

Jen's P.O.V

"Misttteeeeeeerrr Craaaaaaabbb!"

An episode of Spongebob blared out through the t.v speakers, causing me to wince a little. Grabbing the remote, I turned to volume down to a normal rate, before going back to making myself breakfast. The alcohol from last night sure does sensitize your senses in the aftermath.

But luckily enough for me, it didn't wipe out my memory of the wild night. I smirked to myself at the thought of it.

Playing with Harry's game went completely far out of my imagination. I was only doing it as a simple joke upon him, but now it was nothing but humiliation.

Although I do have to admit, he was a pretty good dancer.

Then there was Liam, gorgeous as ever, being the perfect human being he is. I mean, how can such a cute gentleman like him be so good looking? Physics will probably have to look into that.

As I sat up on the counter with a bowl of cereal in my hand, Finn and Georgia stumbled out into the room, rubbing their eyes awake.

"Morning sleepy heads!" I exclaimed, making them groan sleepily. Georgia collapsed onto the lounge, whereas Finn began to get himself something to eat.

"Is Sofia still sleeping?" I asked.

Finn nodded. "She seemed tired and irritated last night, so I guess she's sleeping it off."

"That's good," I replied, not wanting to throw an insult about her to him. He had no idea that Sofia was holding a grudge against me for something that happened in the past, so I had to keep it hidden for now.

Finn grinned. "Hopefully she doesn't sleep in for the whole day. I am leaving tomorrow after all I'd wanna spend more time with her."

"Jen?" Georgia called out suddenly. I brought my attention upon her. "What's wrong?"

"Do you know... what happened to me last night?" she asked.

I raised my eyebrows at her, looking over the lounge at her. Finn followed my gaze at her, even though he had no answer or information for her question.

"What do you mean?"

"I can't seem to remember how I got home..." Georgia trailed off, rubbing the side of her temples. "I only remember dancing with Niall, then I saw Sof- I mean, and then we sat inside a booth."

"Oh yeah, Niall took you home because you got drunk pretty badly," I recalled. "At least you got home safely."

Georgia sat up straighter, with a serious look on her face. "Niall.. took me home?"

"Yes, Niall took you home," I repeated to her, chucking my empty bowl in the sink for later washing up. She stared blankly ahead, worry beginning to crease on her face. "Oh god!"

Georgia jumped off the lounge and reached for her phone that laid on the coffee table. "What's the matter?" Finn asked obliviously. I patted his shoulder reassuring him not to worry, before coming to sit on the lounge.

Georgia frantically pressed the on button on her phone, not noticing I sat beside her. "I'm sure nothing happened, maybe it was just a coincidental situation," I said. "Maybe he just dropped you off here."

"But that can't be it," Georgia rambled. "It just seems like the perfect plan someone would do. Distract the girl, spike her drink with highly rated alcohol like vodka, and then take advantage of her when she's at her worst."

Her phone suddenly vibrated as soon as it was turned on, showing a notification that she had a message. She opened it up, letting me read behind her.