Diambow 1

Please be the rainbow when the rain goes away

It was his third year of his middleschool career and he had already met idiotic lowerclassmen and life couldn't get better. Days and days, he sits down on his desk, feeling like something was missing in his life. It was like a missing puzzle lost without its last piece. 

Nijimura walks in the hallways. The cherry blossom flows fluttering down, spring was here, and Nijimura knowing it was his last year of middleschool, still feels incomplete. Even though he gave up his captain position, the power forward didn't regret anything. He was more concerned about his father in the hospital and about what he was going to do for highschool.

"(L/N)-chan, we're finally second years. One more year and we'll be done with middle school." your friend making a fist.

"Idiot. We won't be able to see each other anymore after we promote."

"I know. I don't want to be apart from (L/N)-chan!" your friend cries, clinging onto your arm. You chuckled, giving her 'a yeah right' look.

"Yeah. You don't want to be apart from your beloved Akashi-sama..." you looked at her, even closer, whispering, "..Who will never notice you."

"Should I confess?" completely disregarding your expression.

"If you plan to get rejected." you look up. Nijimura was also walking by the same hallways and as he was he was gazing at you and only you, wondering why he couldn't look away. 

"(L/N)-chan, you're so mean!" 

'(L/N)? She looks like a second year.' Nijimura thoughts. The two of you passed without even looking at you. When Nijimura was near the door, he stops to turn around.

"See ya later, (L/N)-chan! I'll see you during lunch." Nijimura sees (L/N) wave goodbye. After when (L/N) finished waving, (L/N) turns around to see the senpai gone.

"Who was that girl?" Nijimura asks.

Please be the diamond to shine my day

================

Oi. Give me your hand. I'm going to put this diamond ring and ask you to marry me. 

I'll protect you and be your family. So say yes and marry me.

"Boring and dull, you're laughing at your everyday. Even though, a rainbow, etched on the sky. We're not the same in our way. Meeting each other, never would, have happened. But now you're with me." -Lyrics belong to DenZero
Diambow: Diamond + Rainbow
God I love the Yamada-kun OP (fav for the season) Wasn't my favorite till my brother continuously listening to it
Love this song and Nijimura (We need more Shuuzo!!)

Inspired Songs:

"Kuchizuke Diamond" by weaver (Yamada Kun and The Seven Witches)

"Narairo Symphony" by Coala Mode (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso)

"I'll Listen To Your Story" by Yoon Mi Rae (School 2015: Who Are You OST)

"My Soul, Your Beats" by LiSA & Lia! (Angel Beats) {Covered by Ky0umi}