Prologue

Quincy Jamal Brown Was His Name

Quincy Jamal Brown Was His Name. He Was 22 Years Old. He Stood About 6'3 288 Lbs. Light Skin Pretty Teeth With A Smile That Would Make Ya Panties Get Wet. He Had A Beard That Made Him Even Sexier. Quincy Stayed With The Hottest Clothes And Shoes. He Owned A Condo In Miami FL With About 5 Cars. He Was The Biggest Drug Lord In The State Of Florida. Everyone Knew Not To Fuck With Quincy. He Didn't Trust Many Because Of The Life That He Lived. He Only Trusted His Mom & His Bestfriend/Right hand Derrick. Derrick Was Fine As Hell Too Don't Get Me Wrong He Was 6'2 And Was A Spitting Image Of Quincy. They Drive The Hottest Cars And Have The Baddest Hoes. Quincy Was Disrespectful And Didn't Have Not One Inch Of Chill. He Didn't Give A Fuck Cause Wasn't Nobody Gonna Fuck With Him.

  He Didn't Give A Fuck Cause Wasn't Nobody Gonna Fuck With Him

Melonie A'Jahnae Franklin Was 21 Years Old. She Was About 5'4 Cute As Hell. Quiet But Gave Off The I Don't Give A Fuck Attitude. Lonnie Was Light Skinned Perfect Sized Breast And Perfect Size Ass. She Was An Independent Woman. She Didn't Need A Nigga For Shit. She Worked As A Nurse At The University Of Miami Hospital. She Owned Her Own House And Drove A Audi. She Was Bad Asf And All The Niggas Wanted Her But She Only Wanted Her Paper. Lonnie Was The Girl That Every Female In Miami Envied All Because She Was Successful And Bad As Hell. Lonnie Knew That Bitches Didn't Like Her But She Didn't Give A Fuck. Her Knowing That She Had A Flock Of Bitches That Would Sit And Talk About Her Made Her Go Even Harder .She Didn't Trust These Bitches Cause They Was Shady And Messy.Lonnie Stayed Wearing Red Bottoms & Designer Clothes Which Made Bitches Hate To See Her Coming. Everyone Who Didn't Know Her Thought Of Her As A Stuck Up Bitch Who Thought She Was Better Than Everyone But In Reality She Was The Complete Opposite. She Had A Huge Heart And Loved Making Sure Those Close To Her Were Straight.She Didn't Trust These Niggas Cause They Just Wanted A Quick 5 Minute Fuck & 2 Minute Nut So She Was Good On Her Love Life. Lonnie Had One Bestfriend Taylor. Taylor Had Been Lonnie Bestfriend Since Elementary. . Taylor Was The Funny Freaky Side Of Lonnie. Them Two Together Were A Hot Mess But Definitely A Great Time.

Taylor Shanice Bolden Was Lonnie's Bestfriend

Taylor Shanice Bolden Was Lonnie's Bestfriend. Taylor Was 21 Years Old Only Being 6 Months Older Than Her Bestfriend.. Taylor Was Also A RN Living In The Suburbs Of Miami. Taylor Was Slim In The Face But Thick In The Waist. She Drives A BMW. Taylor Was Very Chill And Humble. Many Envied Her As Well Because Of The Success She Had At Such A Young Age. Another Reason Girls Envied Her Was Because Of The Man She Had By Her Side. They Envied The Fact That Derrick Always Put Her Above Any Hoe. Derrick Spoiled The Fuck Out Of Taylor Which Made Hoes Mad Because They Barely Got A Small Fry From McDonalds From Him. She Was In Love With Derrick Even Though She Only Knew Him For A Couple Of Months. Taylor Was Just Like Lonnie She Didn't Need A Man For Shit & She Made Sure That Derrick Knew That But That Didn't Stop Him From Showering Her With Gifts. Taylor Was Very Kind Hearted And Loved To Be With Her Bestfriend Every Time You Saw Taylor You Saw Lonnie Too.

 Taylor Was Very Kind Hearted And Loved To Be With Her Bestfriend Every Time You Saw Taylor You Saw Lonnie Too

Derrick Latron Wilmore Was Quincy Bestfriend Name. Derrick Was 23 Years Old Being Only A Year Older Than Quincy. Derrick Was Tall Slim-Buff And Just Fine. This Low Cut Curly Hair With His Thick Beard Made Him Even Finer. That's What Attracted All The Bitches To Him. Not To Mention Him Selling Drugs Only Made Them Want Him Even More. Derrick Was The Type Of Nigga Who Only Wore Tims, Jordan's And Giuseppe. If It Wasn't Designer He Wasn't Wearing It. Derrick Was The Slow Funny Asf Friend. Derrick Was Humbled But He Didn't Play When It Came Down To The 4 Things That Meant The Most To Him. 1. His Family 2.His Money 3. His Girl 4. His Respect. Derrick Shared A Condo With Quincy. I Mean They Were Together All The Time So Why Not? One Side Of The Condo Was His & The Other Side Was Quincy Side. Derrick Had A Lot Of Hoes But Was Only Focused On One Girl Taylor. Derrick Grew Up In A Tuff Neighborhood & Had A Rough Childhood. Just Like Quincy Derrick Didn't Give A Damn About What He Said Or Who Feelings He Hurt.