Chapter 11- Cheyenne

CHAPTER 11

I woke up, crying, in the hospital. There was a shooting pain in my leg. I looked down to see my leg in a neon pink cast. What had happened? All I remember was falling from the tree and then blackness. Suddenly a nurse in a blue hospital uniform hurried in. 

"Ah, I see you're awake." She told me.

"DUH." I replied moodily.

"I'll go and get your maid, your parents couldn't come. They were busy." She continued, ignoring me. She then hurried out the room and reappeared with someone that I didn't recognise. 

"Cheyenne, this is Clarisse." The maid stated. 'Clarisse' had curly blonde hair tied back into a loose bun, had a long black dress on and   

plain black shoes. 

"Who's Clarisse? What about Reese?" I questioned, frowning.

"Oh, I forgot. She told me to tell you that she quit and that she was sick of your brattiness." Clarisse explained. How dare she!

"I'M HUNGRY." I demanded. "Get me food NOW!" 

"Uhm, okay." Clarisse put on a face and shuffled out the room.

"Well, that wasn't very nice." The maid frowned.

"SHUT UP." I yelled back. 

The maid just scowled and backed out of the room. I glared back. Why couldn't my parents come? Urh, they can never come to anything. I hate being 'touchy feely' but it's sometimes upsetting that my parents are never here for...well, anything.