Chapter 7- Cheyenne

Chapter 7 

I stomped grumpily up to Mina's room making as much noise as I could. I had gathered all the other fatheads into my private dance studio, for it was time for rehearsals. I arrived at Mina's door, slammed it open and ran over to the bed. She was laying there, dozing happily. 

"Wake up, sleeping ugly!" I yelled. She woke up with a start, looking around. 

"Its time for rehearsals, come on."

She staggered across the room, following me. When we finally arrived at the studio, she was fully awake. It was a big room, with pale blue walls and ceiling, two massive rows of mirrors on either wall. It also had posters from musicals everywhere. My dance instructor, Maddi, nodded at me and I scurried into the middle. Maddi had long blonde hair, was quite skinny and always wore stylish clothes. Today she was wearing juicy sweatpants and a black vest top. She's ok I guess. 

"Ok, here we go. The dance goes: stomp stomp, jump in jump out, arms in cross, back in, Mcdonald jump, then we all swap places with the person behind us, repeat. Everyone got it?" She said, demonstrating the moves as she went. Everyone just stared, dumbfounded. 

"Ok, I'll go over it with you." She started going through the moves, one by one with everyone copying her. They were all rubbish. They couldn't dance. Ruth, was rubbish. She had short brown hair, and was a bit pudgy. Ellie and Ashlea were doing ok. They both had blond dark brown hair, were tall and skinny. Mina, was actually good, but I wouldn't tell her that. She had long brown hair tied up in 2 plaits and was tall and quite skinny. She was actually copying and doing the dance moves on time, whilst everyone else was late. 

"RUTH. You're out. Go home. You can't dance, we don't need you. Get the next bus home." I yelled across the big studio. 

"Whaa?" Ruth cried.

"JUST GO." I shouted back. Ruth fled from the room crying. Well, she was gone. I didn't want her stinking up my stage. Everyone just stood there and stared. 

"Well what are you waiting for? DANCE."