Chapter ~ Thirteen: Games, with Seduction.

OMG YES I KNOW SHOOT ME SHOOT ME SHOOT ME please LOOOL, YEAH I am not worthy of your forgiveness I do not understand why you guys would even still be reading my story. IM SOOOOOOO SORRY, DO NOT FORGIVE NO!

there is no excuse, and not only because I can't think of a good one right now. I am a failure at updating and it has been more than a month so, yeah what can I say, nothing, nothing at all. Just all i wish you guys to do is say you like this chapter or what you think of it. Your words are my guidence ( I'm sounding like a wise old pedo man, with a giant whitebeard)

so ta da da dadadadada

HERE IS CHAPTER THIRTEEN!!!!  xxx

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

* * * *Saniya* * * *

I groaned as I stirred out from the blackness, I moved my hands to stretch them, but they were restricted. I slowly opened my eyes, and blinked my sleep away. My head was on the wooden floor boards, and as I shifted upwards my back ached in protest. I winced at the stiffness in my neck, what happened?

I leaned against the wall and breathed out deeply. My eyes gradually adjusted to my surroundings and I realised where I was . . .

In the cage!                                                                                           

I sighed and closed my eyes, leaning my head back. Not again. Why was I here again? Luckily I remembered what happened this time, I raised my hands to rub my sore head, however they did not pull apart, since they were bounded with rope.

 A loud, croaky cough flung open my eyes. A man stood outside the cage, watching me intently. I frowned at him as he openly stared at me.

He broke eye contact after a while and strode around the front side of the cage. My eyes immediately darted to the set of keys jingling in his hands. I looked back up to him; I somehow needed to get those keys. I shakily stood up, causing him to stand still.

I walked right up to the iron bars, so much that the smell of rusted metal filled my nose. I kept my eyes locked onto him, as he edged forwards.

“Please, can you let me out, please,” I whispered quietly, a small plea with an innocent face. He said nothing, just continued to stare. I fluttered my eyelashes a little and pouted my lips slightly.

The man’s eyes widened, however he stayed silent. I shuffled a little more till I was completely pressed against the bars, “Please, I know you are not so cruel to lock me up in here.” I continued to beg, I was disgusted with myself, begging, I had resorted to begging, to a Man!

Yet, I needed to get out of here; I needed to escape from theses Pirates.

The Man before me held his breath as once again I pleaded to be free. I opened my eyes wide and even tears gathered at the edges.

“Um . . . err . . . I be nah sure I should.” He finally spoke while he rubbed the back of his neck. His blond hair was tied up and hung just under his collar; he was a young pirate, maybe around my age.

“Please,” I spoke in the softest tone I could.

He blew out a deep breath, “Fine . . .”

I was about to jump for joy, but I controlled myself. I stared hungrily at the keys as he slowly walked to the cage door. Could he not move any faster, I was practically ready to pounce out through the door. He lifted the keys and I watched eagerly as he gradually brought them up to the lock.

I licked my lips, almost tasting my freedom.

“Hold on,” The blond pirate stopped, he looked back to me and I cocked my head to one side in confusion; why did he stop?