Chapter ~ Six: Fear, with Pirates

Hey everyone! I know I have not written in a long long long long time ^^ hehehehe sorry. I am really Busy Preparing for exams coming up and also it was my birthday a few days ago and i stayed over my friends house.

SO here is a gift for everyone, you know like in school you bring chocolates to give in class. lol any way read this Chapter .

You may hate me for stopping it in such an awkward place but trust me I thought i should post to you guys before you gave up on me, I hope not! x

HERE IS CHAPTER SIX

***************************

* * * * Saniya * * * *

I woke up suddenly to all the noise; grunts and things clattering around. My cheek throbbed in pain and I skimmed my fingers over. It was slightly swollen.

A loud crash distracted me from my confusion. I looked at the person rummaging through all the draws and cabinets in the room. Tossing things here and there, creating quite a mess. He was short and had grey hair, Percy.

He was cursing under his breath as he kept on throwing things. I wondered what he was looking for. I searched around the room and realised I was sitting on a small bed shoved in the corner of the room.

There was a desk, cluttered with books, bottles and other strange looking utensils, partnered with a black chair

The whole room was made from wooden boards, and it was small. There was also a clock in the room; it was brown and brass plated around the face, and it showed it was six o’clock.

Morning or evening I was not sure of as there were no windows. The room was only lit by a few wax candles dotted around.

The bed, that I had been lying on, was dressed in sheets of white. Nothing special, just plain white, something that I was not use to.

I gasped when I noticed I was still wearing the black night gown with the very revealing neck line. Some of the white beads had fallen off or were hanging from a thread.

The hem of the dress had snags of loose thread as well. I frowned at the state of my dress, it was not suitable to be worn anymore and would have to be thrown away.

A sudden shout reminded me that Percy was still in the room.

“Where th' Davy Jones' locker be it?” Percy muttered. The room was becoming messier as he continued his search.

“Um... what... are you looking for?”I asked but I did not expect him to hear over his cursing.

He whipped his head round as soon as I spoke. “Ah Princess ye be awake” he smiled. He then turned his attention back to the disorganised draws. “I be lookin' fer a special plant, fer medicine,” He sighed.

“Well maybe I could help, what type of plant are you looking for?” I asked, scanning the room for a plant.

“Oh I be lookin' fer crushed Jewelweed, 'tis in a blue bottle.”

I strolled towards the table and noticed a small blue bottle on the table; I picked it up and saw a crushed powder inside. “Is it this bottle,” I suggested, holding it up for him to see.

“That be th' one, I 'ave been lookin' all o'er fer it, where was it?” Percy questioned with wide eyes.

I pointed to the table. He cursed under his breath then stood up from the floor and took the bottle from me. “Thank ye, I be needin' this!” and he turned to leave.

“Um Jewelweed, is that plant used for burns by any chance?” I questioned.

“Aye 'tis, how did ye know?” raising an eyebrow.