Daphne's Fairytale

A/N. Thank you guys so much! And I apologize again for such a long wait. Originally this was to be ten chapters, but readers and reviewers on FanFiction gave me such great suggestions that it became 14! Can you believe that? So cool.

Anyways, whether or not you decide to read my upcoming stories, I'm just glad to say you've followed me this far, and I'm so glad to have fans like you.

Read on. I think you guys will like this chapter. J Do I hear wedding bells? [Chapter Idea Credit and Funny Bit Some Where At The End: zoocan!]

Also, because so many of you said how the song is like this story, I suggest listening to the song Speak Now by Taylor Swift.

Enjoy!

Chapter 14: Daphne's Fairytale

Four Years Later-Sometime in September

"Aww! Daphne, you look wonderful!" Veronica gushed as her daughter spun around, beaming. Sabrina was leaning on the side wall, grinning. She was glad her mother was now fussing over her sister rather than her.

Daphne glanced at the bodice of her white dress. "Does it look too puffy? I don't think Mustardseed would like it very puffy..."

Sabrina snorted. "You've been dating him for what? Four years? And you're worrying about how puffy your dress is?"

Her sister rolled her eyes. "You hypocrite! Then explain why you keep glancing at yourself in the mirror." Sabrina flushed and said, "Well, this is a big event. I want to look good, even if it's just Puck."

Daphne imitated her sister and snorted. "You always want to look good for Puck."

"Well I need to look great because this is even bigger than all our dates, even bigger than the bachelor parties you and Mustardseed prepared!" Sabrina paused, then grinned at her sister. "You made it really pretty by the way."

Daphne blushed. "Thanks, 'Brina." She then glanced at the clock with wide eyes. "Mom! I think we're going to go in now."

Sabrina shook her head. "I can't believe this is really happening. I feel as if this is too young an age... I always thought you'd become a flower girl too."

"Well I think I'm too old for that now." Daphne smiled sadly. It was a shame she was growing up. Being a kid forever sounded amazing, but because of Pinocchio's story, she's kind of glad she can age.

Dawn ran towards them with a grin on her face. "I can't believe you're getting married!" Who she addressed to was a mystery for now.

The two sisters glanced at each other. "Neither can we."

Daphne's friend sighed. "If only this was a double wedding! Sabrina with Puck and Mustardseed with Daphne! That would be really cool!" Dawn twirled in her dress and struck a pose. "How does this look on me?"

"Perfect, Dawn. That shade looks great on you!" Daphne gushed. The other bridesmaids complimented her too. The group consisted of Dawn, Red, and Briar. Dawn would be walking next to Thomas, Red next to John, and Briar with Jake. Pocahontas didn't want to partake in being a bridesmaid since she felt she didn't know the Grimms very well.

Veronica looked at her daughters, then at all the bridesmaids around them. She couldn't believe it. Her daughter was getting married. It seemed only a few years ago that she was a kid, and now she was a woman. She smiled warmly at all of girls and said, "Are you gals ready to get this show on the road?" There was a cheer of 'Yes!', and they entered the church in a line, with the bride in the back.

****

Happiness.

One simple word that had such a powerful message. Happiness could be seen in so many different ways. A laugh, a smile, a grin, a hug, a kiss.