Distracting Anger

A/N. Erugh. Sorry this took me so long. I was on a major writer's block. Anyways, I'm glad some people are still reading this. :D

Chapter 4: Distracted Anger

"Where are Mustardseed and Helena?" Sabrina asked Puck as Granny placed polka dotted scrambled eggs on our plates. She scrunched up her nose looking at the exotic food.

Don't ask me where I learned that word. Blame school.

"He and her are making wedding plans. I think they're picking whose going to be the bridesmaid and grooms and stuff." Puck helped himself to a heaping of eggs.

"He and her? I'm not as old as you, but even I know that's grammatically incorrect," I stated, stabbing at some eggs with a fork.

Stabbing why you may ask?

Well, I was in a bad mood.

After that little Puckabrina scene (yeah! I made a couple name for them!), the party ended. All the people from Faerie were at hotels because Mustardseed and Helena decided they would have their wedding in Ferryport Landing. Lovely, right? They couldn't have gone somewhere far away so Mustardseed wouldn't be able to see my pain?

Love really hurts. Especially if it punches you.

Puck rolled his eyes at my retort, and went back to eating his breakfast. Sabrina stood up and threw a jacket over her shoulder. "I'm gonna eat at the Blue Plate. Daph, you wanna come?"

I contemplated, then nodded, scooping another piece of egg in my mouth. "Sounds good. I haven't had one of Farrah's pancakes in forever!"'

Sabrina and I sat in one of those small booths at the Blue Plate Special. She had ordered turkey with gravy and a side of mashed potatoes with a small Coke. I got the special (blueberry pancakes, blueberry cobbler, and the blueberry smoothie) and the molten cake for dessert.

"As if you haven't eaten enough, Daphne," Sabrina joked. I rolled my eyes and stuffed my mouth with the pancake. Oh, this was heaven. I went for the smoothie next. I almost died from the awesomesauceness of it.

I was so loving my smoothie that I didn't even notice the door of the restaurant open.

"Hiya Mustardseed," Sabrina said. I froze, then coughed and gagged loudly. Mustardseed rushed over to me and patted my back while Sabrina rubbed my arm. "Gosh, Daphne! Don't do that again! You know how much that scared me?"

"I as well, " Mustardseed said.

"Well you scared me when you suddenly walked through the door!" I snapped at him.

His eyes looked guilty,. "I'm sorry. I ruined your morning."

My eyes softened, "Wait, Mustardseed. Sorry I overreacted. You just really…really scared me." He smiled at me.

"No harm no foul!" Sabrina said cheerfully.

"I almost choked!" I said, glaring at her.

"But it's obvious you were going to be okay. I mean- you're a Grimm! We're just awesomesauce like that!" Sabrina winked at me.

Man. I going to have to stick with hearing Sabrina joke about my vocabulary for the rest of my awesomesauce life.

"Whatever." I waved my hand away, "Now, what are you doing here Mustardseed?"

"Oh yes. Right, " he said, "Sabrina, you and Puck have to be fitted for your dress and his tuxedo. Puck told me you were here so I came to tell you. He's already at Taylor's house. You'll probably be there for two hours considering there are a lot of people."