Devising a Secret Plan

A/N. So! What's up people? Another chapter! I AM SO SORRY. It took me a month to update! I mean...I'm horrible. I'm almost finished with this story on FanFiction, but I'm only halfway done on here. WAH. Okay, from now on, I'm updating this story on the weekends until it finishes. Sorry I left again guys. I'm more of a reader on this site, so I forgot something...

I think I'll have the wedding in this chapter. To make this longer. :) Next chapter, you'll find out how all the strings tie together! :)

Anyways, I'm sorry to say that it's ending very soon. I think two or three more chapters. :)

This chapter is not very…interesting. I mean, the ending is, but you'll probably get bored of Sabrina and Puck and Jake getting ready for the wedding, but there's a very important part implanted in there, so this is half-interesting.

Okay, I'll stop this ridiculously long A/N. Read on, friends!

Chapter 8: Devising a Secret Plan

"You got bannedfrom the wedding?" Veronica cried out to her youngest daughter. "How is that possible?"

Daphne had come home yesterday after the Slap-Helena; Break-It-Off-With-Mustardseed incident crying. She wished she hadn't because everyone -excluding her mother and Basil- was at home at the time. Everyone confronted her on what happened, but the only people who knew or were told was Uncle Jake and Red. Obviously Daphne had to tell her uncle since she had told him almost everything already, and she had told Red because she was her best friend. That day, Daphne was relieved her mother wasn't there or she would blow up.

But today: Veronica Grimm had found out. And she was very, veryshocked.

Daphne mumbled something incoherent, "I sla elehnaw."

"Daphne." Her mother had a stern look on her face.

"I slapped jehlena," she said, the last word a bit quieter.

"Daphne Iris Grimm!"

"I slapped Helena okay?" she cried out. "I olive slapped Helena!"

"Why?"

The Grimm girl gritted her teeth. "I can't tell you." She turned to walk out of her bedroom, but her mother spun her back with a look on her face.

Her mother held her by the shoulders. They had a staring match for awhile, then Veronica sighed and said softly, "Daphne, please tell me what's wrong."

The brunette struggled for an answer. She didn't want to say, 'Oh! Well I slapped that olive, Helena, because she was controlling Mustardseed under a spell and I was so mad at her for kissing him right in front of me, so I believe I have the right to olive slap her!'

Yeah, right.

"I...Helena was saying that she wanted to back out of the wedding, so I slapped some sense into her."

Veronica looked at her daughter suspiciously, and then sighed, "Alright. At least you did it for them."

Daphne muttered, "All I do is for everyone around me."

"What was that?"

"Nothing, mom. Nothing actually important."

Veronica smiled, not knowing something was drearily wrong. "Well get better, sweetie. Since you...can't go to the wedding on Saturday, I'll stay here with you."

Daphne brightened, "Really, mom?"

"Of course! Why would I leave you all alone here?"

"Thanks!" She hugged her mom tightly. Her mother kissed her forehead and walked out of the room. Once she was gone, Daphne flounced back on her bed with a heavy sigh.