Ch. 16: Home Away From Home

Your POV

I woke up with Lo and Lolo still sleeping in my arms. I have no clue where I'd be without all these girls especially these two. My twin sister and best friend. I look around the room to see all the other girls still sleeping and Clarke checking my vitals.

"Hey Y/N/N. You feeling ok?" Clarke asks.

"Yea thanks to you. How's James by the way?" I ask.

"He's doing ok. He is still sleeping. But once he wakes up he's going to jail for a long time." She answers.

"Thanks for everything Clarke. Am I free to go?" I ask.

"Anytime, and yea I just need someone to sign your release papers." She says.

"Ok. Sounds good to me. CHRISSY!! ALLY!!" I yelled making everyone in the room jolt up and look around frantically. The Lauren's fell off the bed. Oops :(

"Owww" They both say.

"What? What happened is everyone ok??" Christina and Ally ask. I start laughing so does Clarke but she tries to stifle her laugh.

"Calm down you two. Everything is ok I just need one of you to sign my release papers so we can go back to the bus and finish up your tour. and sorry Lauren's" I say still laughing a little. The four glare at me.

"Don't scare us like that Y/N or else next time I'll be the reason your in the hospital." Ally says with an angry look on her face. All of us look at Ally in shock.

"Damn Ally. Got it. Not gonna do it again." I say slightly scared of Ally.

"Good. Now Christina and I will go sign the papers. The rest of y'all please help her pack and get ready to leave. Where are those papers Dr. Clarke?" She asks going back to being sweet. Damn Ally can be scary.

"Sure right this way Ally and please be good Y/N. Don't get yourself into anymore trouble. Please." Clarke says.

"No promises Clarke. But tell Lexa I said hi."

"Will do. See ya Y/N/N." Clarke says walking out of the room with Ally and Christina in tow.

"Your lucky your injured or you'd be getting a poly beat down for scaring me and waking me up." Dinah says pointing a finger at me.

"Haha sorry DJ. I just want to get out of here." I say slowly sitting up with Amy and Camila's help. The Lauren's still glaring at me. "Oh come on you two can't still be mad at me. I didn't mean for you two to fall off the bed." They turn their backs to me and walk out of the room "Fine" I huff out.

Lisa and Camila go and follow the Lauren's, while Normani and Amy help me get my outfit on. Katherine, Dinah and Dani are getting all of everyone's stuff together.

"Do you guys think the Lauren's are really mad at me?" I ask shyly after i have my outfit on. I put on a pair of baggy sweat pants and my 7/27 tour hoodie with my black Vans.

"I'm sure they'll get over it. Hopefully." Dinah says mumbling the last part.

Once all our stuff is packed and we're all ready to go we head outside to where the bus is parked.

"Y/N go in the back and lay down. Dr. Clarke said you need to rest and not to move your arm a lot." Ally says.

"Yes, mom." I say chuckling as I go to the back of the bus.

I get to the back of the bus and I decide to watch a movie. I slowly get up and put in The Lion King. I lay down on the bus and watch at the beginning credits start.

About halfway through the movie Dinah, Amy, Dani and Camila come and watch the movie with me. Amy and Camila cuddled into me.

"Hey girls." I say.

"Hey Y/N. How are you feeling?" Amy asks.

"A little sore. How are Lo and Lolo?" I ask.

"They're ok. They're sitting up front on their phones. We asked if they wanted to join but they didn't want to." Dani answers watching the movie.

"Oh ok." I say disappointed they didn't want to come and sit with me.

"Hey cheer up Monkey. I'm sure they'll talk to you soon." Mila says.

"Thanks Mila. I hope so too. I hate that they are mad at me. I didn't mean to make them fall off the bed. I couldn't get up and I wasn't sure how else to get everyone up so we could leave."

"It's ok. Let's just keep watching the movie." Dinah says.

"Ok." I sign out. I hope they do forgive me. I didn't mean to hurt them.

Once the movie was over Amy and Mila were asleep in my arms with Dinah and Dani asleep on them. I hear the door to the back room open.

"Hey Y/N." Lauren J says with Lauren C standing next to her.

"Hey. I just want you both to to know I didn't mean to hurt you both earlier. I honestly wasn't thinking when I screamed. I shouldn't have done that and I'm sorry." I say looking at my lap.

"It's ok Y/N/N we over reacted. We know you wouldn't hurt us on purpose." Lauren C says.

"I would never dream of hurting any of you girls. You are all my family. I could never hurt any of you. I love you all." I say.

"We love you too." All the girls say. Including all of Cimorelli and all of Fifth Harmony. The ones who were sleeping having woken up.

"Damn that was creepy." I say laughing. They laugh with me.

Once we all calm down we all get comfortable on the couch in the back and watch Lilo and Stitch. These girls are my home away from home. I am so happy to have them.

A/N: Hey, thanks for reading hope you enjoyed. Sorry this sucked. I feel like this was really bad.

This was written before everything had happened. I also don't know how  to handle the 5H drama. I mean I'm happy Camila is doing what she loves and that the rest of the girls are continuing but it won't be the same. I haven't been a harmonizer for long but these girls have helped me. If you guys need to talk I'm here. You can message me here or on my twitter:
Misfit0123

Let me know if I should keep Camila in this and if I should have her in my other story I'm writing. Anyway comment or message me any ideas you have for this story. I plan on ending this soon.

Thanks for reading and Merry Christmas

~M