Ch 10. Sister Day

Y/N POV
I woke up the next morning with someone or someone's on top of me. I look down to see Lisa and Amy. When did they get here?

"Lise, Ames time to get up."
I say gently shaking them. Amy is the first to get up.

"Hey Y/N/N." she says sleepily.

"Hey Ames. When did you two get here?"

"Last night soon after you left to talk to the guys. We felt you would want some company so me and Lisa came back to see you asleep and we missed our little sis so we slept with you." She explains.

"I missed you guys too. Even though I don't remember any of it."

"Haha yea. But at least you are back with us now." She cuddles into me more

"Yup." I then get an idea. "Oh how bout we have a sister day. So then we can all get to know eachother better. Well so y'all can know me"

"Sounds like fun. Let's get Lisa and the others up."

"Now should we do it the nice way or my way?" I ask smirking evilly.

"Uh oh what do you have in mind?"

"You'll see."

**time skip to after pranks set up**

By now everyone but my sisters were up. Except Amy. I had the 5H girls help me set this up so they wouldn't yell at Amy.

"Y/N!!!" We heard them all yell. They all came in with flour and water on them. We were all on the floor laughing. I got scared once I saw them all smirk at eachother. I got up and bolted out the door thankfully we were already at the venue. I was ahead of them, thank god for softball and basketball.

That didn't last long though....

I was tackled to the ground. I look up to see Katherine and Christina. Not who I exepected to catch me but this tour has been full of surprises.

"So now that I am covered in flour as well how about we have a sister day?" I ask. They all smile and nod their heads.

Once we were all showered (outfit above) and ready we went to a carnival that was near the venue.

"7 ride wristbands please." I asked the worker.

"Sure, $25 please and how bout your number?" He asks. I pay the guy and shake my head laughing.

"Yeah how bout no." I get our wristbands and walk away. I turn to the girls and give them their wristbands.

"Little harsh don't ya think Y/N/N." Lisa asks.

"No not really." I reply. I feel someone's hand grab mine. I look to my left and see Lauren. "Hey twinny."

"Hey." She replies, "You acted like that happens to you all the time."

"Yeah I mean when you look as good as we do people notice you." I say laughing a little.

"Yea you're right. So what first?" She asks.

"I don't know what do you guys want to do?" I ask them all.

"Food"

"Games"

"Rides" were the answers I got.

"Ok ok how bout food first since we haven't eaten yet. Then rides, then games so we don't lose our prizes on the rides." I suggest. They all nod so we go find find the food.

**Skip to after food**

"Ooh let's go on the rollercoaster Dani suggests. Everyone agrees except Lauren.

"You ok Lo?" I ask her.

"Yea I just don't like heights."

"How bout I sit with you and whenever you get scared you can squeeze my hand? Deal?"

"I guess." I grab her hand and lead her to the others, who are already in line.

Once it's our turn Lauren and I get into the car on the coaster and get strapped in. I give her my hand and she holds on tight. Dani is in front of us. Lisa and Amy behind us and Christina and Katherine behind them.

"That was so much fun. Thanks for helping me Y/N. I appreciate it." Lo says smiling once we are off the ride.

"Anytime. That's what I'm here for." I smile back.

We went of a few more rides. Then we played games. I won each one of my sisters a prize. For Christina I got a stuffed bear, Katherine I got a stuffed frog, Amy I got a giant teddy bear, Lisa I got a stuffed koala, Lo I got a stuffed monkey and Dani I got a giant stuffed jamacian banana.

Just as we are leaving I hear someone calling my name causing us all to turn around. I turn around and see two people who I have missed a lot and didn't think I'd see again.

A/N:
Hey, so I hope you guys liked this. There will be some drama coming soon. Also who do you think the two people are? Comment who you think they are. I also really need some more feedback on what you guys think of this story. It would really help me write more.

Please and thank you :)

~ M