Chapter 8: "I'm A What?!?!?!"

Previously...
"Hey Y/N. Nice to see you again. It's been a while." Lynne says.

Your POV
"Huh??" What are do you mean? Monkey have you met them before?" Dinah asks.

"Umm no. At least I don't think I have." Ok now I am seriously confused. What is going on right now?

"I didn't think you would remember. It was so long ago. About 17 years just the other day." Lynne said. Ok what the hell is going on?

"What are you talking about?" Mani asks. At least I'm not the only one confused.

I took a seat on the couch. The other girls of 5H following. Dinah taking a seat on my lap. Which I was used to, considering they also call me bear because I am cuddly like a teddy bear.

"Allow me to explain. You are Y/N Y/M/N Brooks. You were born on August 12, 1999. You live with the Brooks brothers but Beau is your legal guardian. And you are adopted." The girls and I are sitting their with our mouths wide open.

"Oh also you were born to Mike and Lynne Cimorelli. You also have a twin. Which is obviously Lauren." I swear if my jaw could drop any further it would have.

I am a Cimorelli? My idols are my sisters? My favorite Cimorelli is my twin sister? I have a twin sister? A lot is going through my head right now.

"IM A WHAT?? NO WA-" I was cut off from my sentence when all I saw was backless.

Dinah POV
We are all sitting there with our jaws dropped. Y/N is a Cimorelli. She was cut off from her yelling when she fainted. I quickly got up to get her to a more comfortable position.

"It's ok Monkey we got you." The Cimorelli's were all behind us watching us help Y/N.

"Is she gonna be ok?" Christina asks.

"Yea she'll be fine. She just fainted because she just found out her favorite band is actually her sisters. And one of them just so happens to be her twin." Ally explains.

"I'm does Lauren know about Y/N?" Camila asks.

"No she doesn't. We wanted to tell Y/N before we told Lauren." Mike explains.

"Wait, why did you only keep Lauren if you also had Y/N?" I ask confused as to why they would only keep one of their children.

"We will explain everything thing once Y/N wakes up." Once Lynne finishes her sentence Y/N starts to stir awake.

Your POV
"What happened?"

"You fainted once you found out you were a Cimorelli." Normani explains.

"Woah. Wait so why did you give me up but not Lauren?" She asks a little angry.

"We will explain everything. So you and Lauren were just born, by the way you are older by 5 minutes. But we were unable to support you both. So we had a friend of ours take care of you till we were able to support you. 2 years later we went to our friend to get you but she said you went with her sons to Australia for a while so we let you stay with them. While we worked on being able to stay stable enough to support you all. Then we had Dani and the youngest boys and we got so caught up with them we were unable to get you. But now that you are here with us. We want to be a whole family with you." Lynne finishes.

"Ok wow this is a lot to take in." I look over to the girls who are all looking at me. "Um I mean I have always wondered who my real family was so I don't see a problem. As long as I can still see the guys from time to time."

"Of course you can. I mean we would love to meet the guys who took care of our little girl when we couldn't." Mike says.

"Then I guess I am a Cimorelli." I say smiling. All the Cimorelli's run over to me and tackle me into a hug. "Ok guys you can get off now." I say laughing.

Once they get off of me I am tackled in another group hug but this time it's by Fifth Harmony.

"We're so happy you found your family Bear." They all say.

"Thanks guys. I love you guys." I tell them.

"We love you too." Someone clears their throat causing us to break apart. I look towards the door to see Lauren and Dani.

Both girls are looking at me with shocked looks on their faces.

"Um Lauren I think there are two of you." Dani says shocked.

"Allow me to introduce my self. I am Y/N Brooks. Well as of about 5 minutes ago now Y/N Cimorelli."

"Woah. Wait, I have a twin?" Lauren asks.

"I guess we do." I respond.

"Wait who's older?" She asks.

"That would be me." I say shyly.

She laughs then runs and jumps into my arms hugging me like a koala. I laugh and hold onto her. She buries her face in my neck. We just stand there in the middle of the room holding on to eachother with everyone in the room looking at us.

This is my real family.................. I love it❤️

A/N:  Hey so...... you now know that you are a Cimorelli. And that Lauren is your twin.

I hope you liked this. I plan to update more regularly. Let me know something you want to see happen in this story.

I also have some ideas for an imagine book. Let me know if you think I should make one and post it. I am would also take requests. Just no smut ones. I don't write that stuff.

Thanks for reading!!

~M