Chapter 1:

*your outfit*
Y/N POV

Yes!! Time to go on the computer. Oh... silly me, I haven't introduced myself.

Hi, my name is Y/N Brooks. I am 15 years old and I live in "foster care", if that's what you want to call it. I have lived with the Brooks brothers. Luke and Jai, the twins and Beau the oldest. They were the ones that took me in. Well, Beau is my foster dad. The twins are really fun to hang with. I feel as though I am not even in the system with them. They actually care about me. I like this feeling.

Now back to the computer........

I immediately go on to YouTube and watch Cimorelli. They are my absolute idols. But I have to say Lauren is my fave. She can be quiet and serious but also loud and annoying just like me. I also get told by the boys that I look like her but, I don't see it.

"Hey Y/N/N!"

"What's up Luke?"

"You wanna help us with a vid today?"

"Heck yeah." Oh yeah I also forgot to mention that the guys have a YouTube channel as well, the janoskians. I usually either appear in the vid, film the vid, or help Luke with the editing. I jump up and run down stairs to meet up with Luke, Jai, Beau and Skip(Daniel).

"Hey guys. So what are we doing today?"

"Well WE are doing the shock collar challenge. You are gonna film." Beau says.

"Awww come on man. I can handle it."

"Nope sorry Y/N/N this is to dangerous for you." Skip says.

"Fine" I mumble.

"That's our girl." Jai says ruffling my hair.

"Hey hands off Brooks,", I say swatting his hands away, "Ya see this is why I like Luke more.", I say hugging him.

"Haha told ya she liked me more." Luke says sticking out his tounge hugging me back.

"Yeah yeah let's just get this over with." Beau says.

"Ok I'll go set up the camera. Luke where did you put it?"

"Uhh...Oh it's in my room near my computer."

"Ok brb." I walk into Luke's room and grab the camera and it's bag.

"Got it."

"Great let's get this over with."

---Skip to end of video---

"Ok OUCH!! Jai knock it off." Skip says.

"Fine." Jai says pouting.

"Good boy Jai." I say ruffling his hair and giggling.

"Oh so you thinks that's funny?", he says with a smirk on his face.

Oh no.... I immediately take off running. Thank god for softball.

Somehow Jai catches up and puts me over his shoulder.

"Jai put me down"

"Sorry. Not happening kid." he starts making his way towards the pool.

"JAI NOOOO!!! LUKE HELP!!" I look over to Luke and see him in the same position as me except he is over Skip's shoulder.

Whelp we're screwed.

"NOO!!" Luke and I yell getting thrown into the pool.

"We will get you back." Luke says. I nod in agreement with a smirk on my face already planning our revenge.

"Uh oh... Skip we may be in trouble. The Terrible Two look mad and Y/N looks like she already knows what she wants to do." Jai backs away looking scared. He should be for what I have planned. Oh and they call Luke and I The Terrible Two because we both get into trouble together and are the best pranking team.

"Oh yeah you are in trouble." I say still smirking.

"All right that's enough kids." Beau says getting Luke and I towels to dry off with.

"Thanks Beau."

"Anytime kid. Just go a little easy on them."

"Ugh. Fine."

"Oh yeah it's your birthday tomorrow kid. What do you want to do?"

"Honestly I want to see Cimorelli perform live. And guess what they are performing here at the mall on my birthday. Sooooo can we go? Can we ? Can we?"

"Haha sure kid."

"Yayyy!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I scream jumping up and down.

"Of course kiddo. Now go dry off."

"Haha ok. Love ya guys"

"We love ya too Y/N/N."

I love my little family. I can't wait to see Cimorelli perform. It just so happens I share a birthday as Christina AND Lauren. Another thing I love about her.

A/N: Ok so this is my new story. I have some ideas to keep this going. Let me know what you think. And any don't be afraid to give me any other ideas you have. I also plan on having some guests appear soon. Thanks for reading.