Chapter Fifteen

"Well aren't you a feisty one?" the voice commented.

I kicked and struggled against the hold. I rammed my elbow into the guys chest. He only grunted and tightened his grip around my waist. I bit his hand, drawing blood. He let go for a second and i struggled some more, to no avail.

"Who are you?" i puffed.

"Let's just say my master asked me to come and get you. He's here at the moment. Didn't you realize?"

"Get off of me!" i yelled. Master? Who was this person?

"Be quiet."

I froze. That voice! "No. It can't be! I beat you to a pulp!"

Orochimaru came out of the shadows and turned on the light so i could see his face and i screamed. It was gruesome. "H-how?"

"I'm persistent when i see something i want." he got close to my face and licked my neck.

I couldn't do anything about it. But i did gag.

"You are....... Fascinating Yuuki Uchiha."

"Get away from me you creep." i choked out.

He took my face in his hands. "I don't think i will. In fact," he put his mouth at my neck and i struggled more. "I think..."

"No!" i screamed. Juro sensed my distress and danger so he materialized next to the guy holding me, so he let go of me in fear.

I fell to the floor, still in front of Orochimaru.

"Interesting." he muttered.

Juro snarled at him, making him move back. Orochimaru hissed at him.

"Human, you do not possess the power to harm this girl." Juro's voice wasn't the same as he used for me and it was terrifying. "Leave now, and i might let you live."

"So you're the Jinchuuriki for the ten tails, Miss Uchiha?"

Juro growled at him again. "You dare turn your back on a demon? Me of all of them? You fool." he clawed at the guy who had held me and the guy fell back in pain, clutching his face.

Orochimaru narrowed his snake eyes, grabbed the guy and ran off.

Juro relaxed his stance and came up to me and nudged me in the ribs. I grabbed onto his long white fur and he helped me up. "That was too close." he said.

"Yeah." i winced. "I think i broke a rib or two. I'm going to have bruises tomorrow."

"Go to sleep. I'll keep watch to see if anyone comes back." he place me on the bed and i was asleep before my head hit the pillow.

When i woke up, it was morning and Kakashi was sitting next to me, a worried look on his face.

"Hey." i mumbled.

"Why was the ten tails outside your room?" he asked.

"So he stayed all night huh?" i smiled.

"Of course i did." Juro sniggered in my head.

I went back to talking to Kakashi. "I was attacked last night."

"So i figured. There's blood on the floor."

I sat upright holding my head. "I'll go and clean it up. What time is it?"

"It's two in the afternoon. I didn't see you when they announced the third exam, so i got worried."

"They've started already? Whats the third exam again?" i had the feeling it was important.

"Fights. Literally. Their pitting the genin against each other."