5

Onika
"Cancel my one o'clock and open it for smashbox, the Chanel rep will be here at ten, I want a general meeting at eleven and everyone should be back from lunch by twelve forty-five and um...why does it feel like I'm forgetting something?" I asked more to myself than Andrea pressing the button for the elevator.

"I'm surprised you didn't make a spot for Beyoncé" she mumbled.

"What the fuck did you just say? Don't make me whoop yo ass in this elevator girl" I chuckled dryly.

"I figured you needed another one of those lunch meeting things that you have in your office"

"What I do I'm my office is none of your damn business." We both stepped into the elevator. She must've forgotten that this is one the only places without a camera.

"Once I pull Beyoncé best believe it'll be my business." I instantly punched her in her mouth. She looked at me shocked. She put her hand up to her bloody lip and looked at it. She pushed me and I almost fell. I caught my balance and grabbed her throat, squeezing it tightly. I looked over at the elevator numbers and saw I had ten more floors until my stop. I gotta get this over with quick. I banged her head against the wall twice and watched her body go limp. I wiped my hands on her shirt and waited for the elevator door to open. Once I made it to my stop I stepped out and looked around. It seemed pretty clear so now it was time to start phase two.

"Help!" I yelled. A security guard ran over to me with a confused look on his face.

"Ma'am what happened?"

"I don't know. I opened the elevator and she- I- that's my assistant sir" I cried.

"Ok, please calm down and tell me everything you know." I took a deep breath.

"All I know is I couldn't find her this morning. So I was going down stairs to see if she wasn't coming in today and had left a message that I didn't receive. I pressed the elevator button and she was like that"

"Do you know anyone that could've done this to her?" He asked. I thought for a minute. I never really liked her ex-girlfriend.

"Well she did say that her ex-girlfriend abused her maybe once or twice but she stopped telling me about it after I tried to call the police"

"Do you know who her ex is?"

"I don't know her name but she's around my height and she lives down the street from Andrea"

"Do you know where she lives?"

"Sir when does this stop being a statement and turns over to your job?"

"Feisty. I like that. Here's my card, give me a call for whatever you need. Business or pleasure" he smirked handing me his card. I smiled at it and ripped it in half, giving it back to him.

"Thank you so much sir but my girlfriend wouldn't be too happy if I used that number for the second reason you gave." He laughed before speaking.

"I'll see you around" he said patting my shoulder. I smiled and pushed his hand off me. I quickly walked to my office and called Beyoncé.

"Hello?" She sounded aggravated.

"Ok Bey don't be mad at me but I think I did it again"