1

Side note: I honestly didn't plan on updating this until next however I'm so excited to be going back to my country that I updated early. Enjoy!
-
Onika
July 17, 2016
11:23am
Queens, New York
I rolled over in bed and checked the time. Why was someone beating on my door so early? I groaned and hurried to the door. I looked through the peephole and saw it was my best friend, Beyoncé.

"Why the hell are you banging on my door like you the police?" I asked.

"Why the hell you coming to the door half naked?"

"Because it's my house" I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. Go get dressed"

"Why?"

"Because we going shopping" she said in a duh tone.

"Why?"

"Because we going out tonight. Why? Because Kelly asked. With who? Just 2 other people. Now if that's all then go get dressed" she walked off into the kitchen.

"Why you so mean to me?"

"Onika you have literally have said 10 sentences and 11 of them were questions"

"I'm sorry?"

"Don't be. It's cute" she smiled pecking my lips. I flexed my dimples and blushed.

"Go get dressed mami" she instructed. I nodded my head any went to my room to get ready.

I never formally introduced myself. Hi, I'm Onika, most people just call me Nicki. Unless you're Beyoncé. She does whatever she wants ever since we were in high school. But we're 21 now and nothing has changed. I do have a boyfriend but we aren't extremely close right now. He got mad because Beyoncé and I were sleeping together. We weren't doing anything though, at least not this time. He's not really open to homosexuality which is weird because I'm bisexual. I've never been with a female before like relationship wise. Bey and I fuck on occasion, let me stop lying it's more than just once or twice. It's like we're addicted to each other but it's more of a friend with benefits/ experimental type relationship.

I got dressed, flat ironed my hair and did some light makeup. I went back to the kitchen and saw Bey eating my food.

"Why you always wearing heels? You still short anyway"

"Why you breathe? You still gonna die anyway"

"Well" she breathed dramatically.

"Why you eating my food?" I whined.

"You're such a baby. Come here" she motioned for me to come closer. I rolled my eyes before walking towards her. She dipped the strawberry in cream cheese before letting me bite it.