2

Side note- Thanks for all the love on the first chapter. Let's keep it going!

Beyoncé
July 18, 2016
2:32 a.m.
Queens, New York
"I'm not understanding y'all ain't handle this" I fussed through the phone.

"I don't have any excuses for that"

"Chance, I literally just fucking got home"

"Did you have fun with your girl?"

"Yeah, she threw that ass back so we all good"

"So you'll meet us up at the warehouse or 31st?"

"I didn't say-"

"Yes? Aight cool" he said before hanging up. I groaned before I got out of bed. I threw on some leggings and a hoodie and the closest pair of shoes I could find. I strapped up before leaving my house. I sped down the streets. I just wanted to get this over with. It still took me two hours but when I made it to the warehouse I quickly checked my surroundings before going in. I looked around for Chance and Meek. I looked over at the two dudes that were tied up. We made eye contact. They knew was about to happen. One gave the pleading eyes that I see every time and the other one gave me the 'go ahead and kill me' eyes. I also get those a lot. I put my finger on the trigger and smiled. I pulled it twice and hit one in the chest and the other in the head. I heard someone coming my way so I aimed it at them.

"Woah, Bey it's just us" Chance laughed with his hands up.

"Y'all need to be more careful. I was getting trigger happy" I warned them tucking my gun away.

"Damn, if there's one thing about Bey it's that she don't play"

"Actually if there's one thing you're gonna get straight about me its that I'm not so stop tryna holla Meek"

"Man, how you just gon crush a nigga dreams like that?" He asked.

"I'm sorry bro" I said sitting down on one of the couches. I grabbed a stack of money off the coffee table and started counting it.

"That's fine. Imma just hit up yo lil friend. What's her name? Nicki?" I quickly looked up.

"You done fucked up now" Chance laughed.

"Nah, Nicki is all mines"

"That's what you always saying but I heard ol girl got a boyfriend"

Was he really talking slick to me while I had this gun on me? Chance looked at me and I gave him the nod. He pulled his gun out putting the barrel to his temple.

"You wanna repeat that?" I asked.

"N-nah"

"Good job" I smiled wrapping a rubber band around the stack I had counted.

"Now Chance, details"

"Well we was at the park waiting on Trey to bring us the money he owed us from the last drop and we heard them talking. They was saying how when the had come down from the Bronx to get us or whatever. You know I wasn't having that shit so I knocked them out with some heavy ass rock I found. We bought them down here and called you"

"See Rihmeek, that's what I want from y'all: Commitment. Not trying to see if my girl has a boyfriend or not"

"Aight I get it"

"Mhm"

•-•

After I finished counting the money, taking inventory of the drugs, cleaning up the little mess I made and getting everything together for the next drop it was almost noon.

"Alright y'all, I gotta get home because Nicki is probably gonna wake up soon and she's going to be hungover"

"So again Wednesday night at 11?" Meek asked.

"I'll get back to you on that one" I said leaving. Does he really think he will be able to make an actual profit from this drop? I got into my care to start my two hour drive back. Thinking back on it maybe we should have picked somewhere closer. I stopped at Popeyes before going to Nika's house. This time I used my key to get in. I put the food and some stacks of money on the kitchen table. I grabbed a bottle of water and some aspirin from the downstairs bathroom before I heard her footsteps.

"I don't feel good" Nicki whined going into the kitchen almost on cue.

"I know. You drunk a lot last night" I said handing her the bottle of water and the aspirin.

"Thank you" she smiled. I nodded and sat on one of her couches. I grabbed the remote and turned to Netflix.

"What is this Bey?" She asked coming from the kitchen.

"Umm food?"

"I mean on the side of that"

"Oh money"

"I know that but why?"

"Because we found them niggas that was plotting down in the Bronx"

"Baby" she whined sitting in my lap.

"What?"

"Did you kill them?"

"I mean yeah"

"Why?"

"It's kill or be killed out there baby and you know that"

"I know but still" she whined again.

"You need a nap"

"Why?"

"Because you're whining" I said pulling some weed out my pocket. She groaned and put her face in my neck placing soft kisses on it.

"I just realized a bunch of shit Bey" she said pulling away.

"Like what baby girl" I asked rolling my blunt.

"How you eat pizza from the inside out"

"Really?" I asked lighting the blunt.

"And how you when you turn seventy you would have spent ten years of life on Mondays"

"Damn"

"Oh and outer space isn't empty. It literally contains everything"

"What be going through yo head ma?"

"Normal stuff"

"That shit ain't normal" I laughed blowing out some smoke.

"Ok last one"

"What?"

"There's only one sunset that's been going around for like a billion years"

"Huh?"

"The sunset. There's one every night and it's the same one"

"So like everyday I see the same sun?"

"Wow, that's so interesting" I gasped.

"You should really be an actress" she said sarcastically.

"Don't get smart now"

"I love you" she said. 

"Mhm, I love you too"

"So you have emotions!"

"I do Nicki" I shook my head and laughed.