Want a Secret Chapter?

Hey Little Peas!

Thank you so much for your support. I love you guys and I appreciate all you have done for me. I'm so freaking excited about everything that has been happening and I know it's all because of you!

And because you guys have been amazing, I want to do something for you guys.

I want to send you a secret chapter of the book. Well, for a 30 second favor.

As you know, I'm launching my book in a few days (crazy, right?), and my publisher gave us this amazing secret trick to help us make One Friday Night go viral. So...

I am going to ask for a tiny favor. It is super easy and it will only take you 30 seconds to do. And I'm not even kidding you. It's that quick.

You'll help me make One Friday Night go totally viral which will make One Friday Night a best seller once it hits Amazon!!! :-)

All you have to do is click here and click "Support on Facebook/Twitter/Tumblr" here -> http://bit.ly/ISupportOFN

Have you done it yet?

No?

I'll wait for you! :)

This is only for YOU and no one else can get this. And it's about Unknowingly, Allison Hastings is already in a dicey situation. And there's nothing else that could save her from falling into the pit of his scheming boyfriend, except one. When even her father has given up and let fate takes it course, Ryder Black puts a foot forward to save her. With a promise to himself and the person he treasures the most, will he be able to bring Allison out of harm's way?, so I know you'll really love it!

And to make sure you'll get it, here's a Google Form to leave your name and email address after you support the book: http://bit.ly/ISupportOFNgf

Thank you in Advance!!! I can't wait to give you bigger updates on the book SOON!