Characters Magazine Interview!!!

Hey guys! So it's been awhile and as you know A LOT has been happening both with me and One Friday Night. A few years ago I did an interview chapter for One Friday Night's characters and now YOU get to ask Ryder and Allie what you want again!

How to do that?

All you need is to fill out this Google form: http://bit.ly/OFNinterview (I've linked this externally so don't you fret) and we'll keep track of the questions and have it out until further notice.

I'm really excited AF for your questions because I know how much you guys are so interesting and funny (don't deny it!).

On a side note, I have now an official Facebook page! The link is on my profile and it would really mean the world if you could join and like :) Plus, I give a few sneak peeks there about the SPECIAL PUBLISHED EDITION of OFN. Ain't that great??

From the bottom of my hypothalamus, I love you!

Yvy

Enjoying so far? Follow me on Twitter (I_AmxxMissYvy), Instagram (lalala.patty_), and like the Official Facebook Page for updates on the published version of OFN: https://m.facebook.com/Miss-Yvy-330711397278876

Questions for Allie and Ryder? Fill out this form and they'll answer!

Character interview form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe04N-73xs-lfV6jqk-jOmgsJb7zVlwgntrh68YqhDGcDs5xg/viewform?c=0&w=1

TWITTER TAKE OVER IS ON NOVEMBER 4, 2016! RYDER AND I ARE SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU GUYS.

P. S.
If you cannot access the link, it's on my About Me page in my profile:) love you guys.