Thug Love 39

The Next Day*

Tiffany Pov*

I woke up and my feet was still hurting. I slept for a long time because it is 1:30 pm. Tay was already woke with Kai. They was watching tv. They was watching SpongeBob.

Me: hey

Tay: whats up

I got up and went in the bathroom. I brushed my teeth. I then walked out the bathroom and laid back down. Kai started hitting me and yelling and bouncing. I picked him up and gave him a kiss. He was laughing and yelling. I then put him down and he was crawling over the bed. I then looked at Tay. I grabbed his hand and started playing with his fingers. He looked at me like i was crazy. We started laughing.

Tay: tf is you doing

Me: idk

Tay: wierd ass

Me: im not wierd

Tay: sure you not

Me: ya fingers are pretty

Tay: uhh thanks i guess

Me: of course

He started laughing. I stopped playing with his fingers. We was just chilling until somebody knocked on the door. I put some shorts on and walked out the room. I saw Greg as i was walking out.

Me: hey

Greg: whats up

He walked in my room and i walked downstairs. I went to open the door. My mother was here. She gave me a hug.

Mom: i wanna take Kai to the circus today

Me: ok

Mom: yea me and Sierra taking him

Me: cool

We went upstairs and went in my room.

Mom: hey yall

They spoke to her and gave her a hug. She straight picked up Kai. He was happy to see her.

Mom: why he so happy today

Me: idk

I went to Kai room. I got him a purple polo shirt with some jeans and purple shell heads. I got all his lotion and stuff. Then i went in my room with it. I got Kai and gave him a bath.

Tre POV*

Im out with Makayla because she wanted me to go shopping with her. Hella bitches came up to me like i was famous. Well i am famous. People dapped me up.

Kay: you know to many people for me

Me: im famous

Kay: i bet you are

Me: you hating

She aint say nothing. I put my arm around her neck. We was walking and talking. Then my phone started ringing.

Me: yo

James: Destiny and em trynna bank ya sister

Me: how you know

James: i know niggas

Me: how many of them trynna bank her

Kay: who get-

I covered her mouth.

James: like 10 of them

Me: ight

James: they trynna bank her tonight

Me: niggas too

James: yea meet us at the trap house

Me: ight we up there

James: ight

We hung up and i uncovered Makayla mouth.

Kay: bitch dont cover my mouth again

Me: who you talking to

Kay: you

Me: o no no no

Kay: im sorry you not a bitch

Me: we gotta leave

Kay: who getting banked

Me: they about to try and bank Tiff

Kay: o hell nah!!

We walked out the mall and got in my car. We drove to the trap house. We pulled up there in like 20 mins. We got out the car and we went inside.

Makayla POV*

This my first time here. I really cant believe he let me come in here. We walked in a room with a big ass flat screen tv on the wall with game systems connected to it. There were chairs in there too. Everybody was in there. I sat down. They started talking about what they was going to do. They was talking for hours.

Deontay POV*

It was only me and Tiffany in the house. Kai and Greg had left with Ms. Shanell. I had got a text from Makayla.

Kay: Tayyyy!!

Me: tf

Kay: really

Me: yea but what

Kay: they trynna bank Tiff

Me: who

Kay: Destiny and Janell got hella people to bank her

Me: do she know about this

Kay: nah but Jae know and Tre and em coming up there

I was tired of typing. I gave Tiffany the phone so she can read it. She jumped right up.

Tiffany POV*

Here these bitches go again. I must be the center of attention because they keep paying attention to me. Janell pressed over a nigga that dont want her. If he wanted her he would have stayed with her. I aint fighting over a nugga but she wanna fight me so its whatever. Im ready for them.

Me: this dont make no sense

We got up and started getting dressed. I put on some boy shorts panties and a sports bra. I put on some sweat pants and a random shirt. I took my belly ring out and put my all black griffeys on. I put my hair up into a pony tail. I was ready. I went in the bathroom and put some vaseline on. Somebody knocked on the door. I looked out the window and it was Tre and em. Tay had already went downstairs to open the door. After i was done putting vaseline on i got my phone and went downstairs. Everybody was downstairs. I was not smiling for shit. 10 mins later hella cars started pulling up outside. I was the first one to go outside. Everybody else followed behind me. Imma real ass bitch. Like im not backing down on a fight. Janell hoped out the car first. I started walking to her.

Me: whats up

I kept say that. I was all up in her face. Im waiting for here to throw the first hit. All she was doing was talking. I dont do that talking shit. Some nigga came walking over to us and he broke us up. I wouldnt back up for shit because im waiting for this bitch to throw a hit. I was tapping on her shoulder saying whats up. That nigga then pushed me. Tay had came and pushed that nigga back. While i was looking at them Janell had pushed the shit out of me. I had fell but got back up and punched her. The rest of her people came running towards me. My peoples had my back and started beating the shit out of them people. I was fucking Janell face up. I bangging it in to the ground. Everybody came running out their house. Somebody had called the police and they started coming. Nobody had stopped fight. The police tried to break us up but nah that shit aint working. We continued to fight. Tre and em was shooting. They started locking us up. I was the one who was refusing to put the handcuffs on. But they managed. They sent all of us to Jail.

The End

(Picture and video on the side)