Thug Love 16

*The Next Day*

Bria POV*

I woke up and Tre was still sleep and i know he got school today so i woke him up.

Me: Baeee wake up

Tre: im up

He woke up and got up. I would wake up his sister but i dont like that bitch. She to much for me and she think she the shit when she not. I got all the way up and started pulling Tre up.

Tre POV*

Bria woke me up and i got up. I went in the bathroom to take a shower. Bria came in the bathroom with me to get in with me. We both got in the shower and started washing.

Tiffany POV*

I woke up and still was on the phone with Sharik. He was still sleep tho. I got up and got out my cheetah print bra and panties. I then walked in my closet and got out some gray sweatpants and with white crop top with my white low top converse. I took out my fanny pack with my name on it. I took out my shambala bracelet and necklace. With my black pearl earring. Tre and Bria left out the bathroom finally and went in his room. I went in the bathroom and got in the shower.

Tre POV*

I dried off and i took out my true religions and blue v-neck shirt and blue pumas. Bria dried and put on some cross leggings with a white belly shirt with toms. She did her make up and her hair. I put my chain on and sprayed some cologne.

Tiffany POV*

I got out the shower and brushed my teeth and left out the bathroom wrapped in my towel. I went in my room and got dress. Once i got dressed i did my hair in a messy bun. This gonna be one chill day. I put my lipstick on and put my jewelry on and my fanny pack. I filled it with my money and my lipstick. I sprayed nicki minaj perfume on me. Then i picked up my phone and put it to my ear to see if Sharik is woke yet but he wasnt so i hung up. And put my phone in my fanny pack. I walked out my room and went downstairs. My brother and thotianna came downstairs behind me.

Tre: you ready Tiff

Me: yea

We walked out. I walked to my brother car and got in the front and Bria and Tre kissed each other and the she left and got in her car while Tre got in the car with me and he pulled off.

Tre: so whats up with you in Sharik

Me: nun

Tre: so thats ya boyfriend

Me: i guess

Tre: is that so

Me: yea

Tre: thats really crazy

Me: whats crazy

Tre: how you said that you guess

Me: mhm

Tre POV*

Tiffany really dont like Sharik like that and i can tell. This girl is way to nice. We pulled up at the school and parked. We got out and walked in the school. I saw Kaleem and Marcus. I walked up to them and dapped them.

Me: whats up

Kaleem: whats up

Marcus: whats up

Me: shit

Marcus: where ya fine ass sister at

Me: she might be with ya sister

Marcus: she needa bring her ass over here

Kaleem: she dont like you nigga

Marcus: she love me

Me: thats enough stop talking about my sister

Tiffany POV*

I was with Makayla this morning. We was walking around the school building and just talked. We took pictures to put them on the gram. Our pictures was the shit. I edited the pictures and put them on the gram. We started getting likes on our pictures as soon as i put it up.

Me: we some thugs

Kay: we wanna be thugs

Me: nah we thugs

Makayla had on some black sweatpants. With a white tank and some black and white converses. We was matched. The bell rung amd we went to class. I sat in my seat and Kaleem came in and sat next to me. I was happy. The teacher Mr. Nelson came in and started talking. He passed out some papers. I was in class doing my work. THIS SHIT IS EASY! I raised my hand to go use the bathroom.

Mr. Nelson: Tiffany

Me: can i got to the bathroom

Mr. Nelson: sure

I got up and walked out the classroom. I didnt go to the damn bathroom. I just wanted to get out of class. I was just walking around the school. I saw Kaylah in the hall. She was looking at me. I looked at her back like TF IS YOU LOOKING AT.

Kaylah: UGHH!

Me: what was said

Kaylah: bitch why you talking to me

Me: what you just call me

Kaylah: a bitch i said it so clear

Me: do you wanna end up like ya slutty ass friend Destiny

Kaylah: do you think you the shit because fought her

Me: actually i think im the shit shit

Kaylah: but you not the shit , you bitch who only try and fight the weakest people

Me: bitch i dont wanna do no more talking , do you wanna fight me or nah

Kaylah: its whatever bitch

Me: fight me then

Kaylah POV*

This bitch must think im a weak ass person but im strong as shit. She think because she fought Destiny she the shit. GIRL GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE! Destiny cant fight. So imma fight her so she know that she not the shit. I got all up in her face. She was just standing there like she the shit.

Tiffany: im just waiting for ya ass to pop off bitch

When she said that i punched her in her face. She punched me back.

Tiffany POV*

This girl punched me in my face and it got me angry. I punched her in the face and just started beating this bitch face in. People came running out the classrooms. She fell on the floor and i got on top of her and started beating her head into the floor. I was calling her a bitch while i was doing it. Then the principles and teachers came over and pulled me off of her and kicked her in the face. She managed to get up and swing at me while the teachers was pulling me away. She swung and punched me in my face. Tre came over there to me.

Tre POV*

So my sister just got in another fight. DAMN DAMN DAMN! This girl stay fighting bitches. She was going to get suspended. I went over there.

Me: you good

Tiffany: yea im good but im not finish with that bitch

Principle: watch ya mouth

Tiffany: no and get tf off of me

The principle called the officers. Tiffany started to yank away from them.

Tiffany POV*

The officers was trynna touch me. I yanked away from all of them and Kaylah started running down the hall. I started chasing her. When i got close i grabbed her by her hair and yanked her back and slammed her head in the lockers. The officers grabbed me again and put handcuffs on me. It was blood everywhere.

Me: GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!!

Officer: calm down

Me: I JUST WANT YALL TO GET OFF OF ME

They took me to they office. They kept the handcuffs on me until i calmed down. Tre came in their and tried to calm me down.

Principle: what happen Tiffany

Me: that bit-

Principle: watch ya language

Me: well i aint saying shit

Principle: ok you suspended to further notice

Tre: damn you basically expelled

Me: guess how many fucks i give

Tre started laughing.

Principle: lets see what ya mother say

Me: call her i still dont give a fuck

The principle called my mother. She told her i fought and was using foul language. BUT I STILL DONT GIVE A FUCK!

Tre POV*

Damn my sister expelled. Now i dont have no one to fight the bitches thats annoying. My mother is on her way up here to pick Tiffany up. They really not taking her out of the handcuffs until she calm down. My sister really be fucking bitches up in this school. Most of them are the ones that want me. For some reason the girls that like me dont like my sister. Thats some terrible shit. I saw my mother coming towards the office.

Tre: whats up mom

Mom: not now Tre

She looked angry and she was dressed ready to fight.

Mom: so what happen Tiff

Tiffany: she got in my face when i was going to use the bathroom

Mom: she hit you first

Tiffany: yea

At this point They brung Kaylah in the office. I THINK THAT WAS A BAD IDEA. Tiffany jumped up so fast to attack her but i stopped her. At this time the principle was calling Kaylah mother. In less then 5 mins her mother was up here. She went to her daughter and started talking to her and rubbing her face. Next thing i know she started crying. Like THE FUCK BITCH SIT DOWN WITH ALL THAT SHIT. Her mother then got up and it looked like she was going towards Tiffany.

Tiffany POV*

Kaylah mother came my way like she was gonna hit me or something. She got all up in my face with her finger.

Her mom: dont you ever put ya hands on my daughter again or imma beat the fuc-

She got cut off.

Me: mom this bit- i mean lady said she gonna beat the eff out of me.

My mother went up to her and the start fussing until her mother touched my mother. They started fighting and the officers took me out off the hand cuffs and started to break up the fight. The put my mother and her mother in handcuffs.

Officers: you are under arrest.

They took my mother and her mom out the building into police cars. At this point i knew my mother was going to jail for some years. Tre signed out of school early and i got my papers and went out the building with Tre. We got in the car and it was complete silence during the ride home.

Tre: so we got the house to our selves for some years

Me: i know

Tre: you know what that means

Me: nah what it mean

Tre: more bitches and we can do what we want

We both started laughing. I looked at my phone and i had hella notifications from instagram. I got on instagram and had 639 likes and 26 comments. I texted Makayla.

Me: bae im expelled and my mother went to jail

Da Bae: what happen

Me: i fought Kaylah

Da bae: what happen to ya mom

Me: she fought her mother in the office

Da Bae: no wonder i heard police cars

Me: yep

We stopped texting. Me and Tre started pulling up at the house. We got out and went in the house. I went straight upstairs and got cleaned up.

Tre POV*

So i just got in the house and i already knew i was gonna be bored so i called Bria.

Bria: hello

Me: wya

Bria: at my hou-

Her words got cut off with a moan that she made.

Me: wtf

Bria: imma call you back bae

She said that with a moan too.

Me: hell no

I hung up on her. Bitch ass Thot. Its ok because i got another thot that can come. I call her up.

Honesty: hello

Me: wya baby

Honesty: at my dad house

Me: trynna come chill

Honesty: of course baby

Me: ok bring fine ass over here then

Honesty: ok im on my way but do you have ya homeboy over there because i got my friend with me

Me: nah but i can hit him up

Honesty: do that baby

Me: ight

We hung up and i call up Marcus.

Marcus: yoo

Me: leave out of school and come by the crib

Marcus: ight

Me: i got you some pussy boy

Marcus: o shit im on my way

Me: ight

We hung up. They should all come at the same time. I walked upstairs.

Me: TIFFANY!!

Tiffany: huh?

Me: i got one of my thots coming over with her friend and Marcus coming over.

Tiffany: and you telling me because

Me: im just letting you know im about to get nasty in this house.

Tiffany: ok

Tiffany POV*

EWW MY BROTHER NASTY! Anyway im all cleaned up and out on some shorts and a tank top.

Tre POV*

I went back downstairs and opened the door for Marcus. Marcus got here before the girls.

Marcus: where my girl

Me: they not here yet

Marcus: im talking about Tiffany

Me: she upstairs

Marcus: imma need her to come downstairs

Me: she going to come down one day

Marcus: how could you not try to fuck ya sister

Me: listen to ya self

Marcus: if she was my sister i would have tried to fuck her , its like she be teasing you

Me: iwouldnt fuck my sister

Marcus: she be wear all them short ass shorts with all that ass and you dont even attempt to try and fuck her

Me: stfu

We was downstairs waiting for them girls. They finally came and i opened the door for them. We all sat on the couch. And watched tv.

Tiffany POV*

I was upstairs laying down in my bed. I got hungry so i went downstairs. I see that them girls made it to the house. I went in the kitchen and fixed some chicken niggas and fries.

Marcus POV*

Damn Tiffany came downstairs with some shorts. Her ass fat as shit. I cant even say anything because i got this girl next to me and i dont wanna let go of the pussy.

Me: whats ya name

???: Kia hbu

Me: Marcus , you nigga

Kia: nah you gotta bitch

Me: nah

I just lied. I know damn well i got like a thousand bitches.

Kia: well i wanna be yours

Me: we can make that happen easy

Kia: how

Me: show me how freaky you are

Kia: ok

Me: like right now

Kia: ok go get a blanket

I got up and got a blanket. I sat back down and put the blanket on me and Kia.

Tre: get tf on the floor

We got on the floor and she got on top of me. We had the covers on us. She pulled my dick out and pulled her pants and panties down and slid my dick in her pussy. She started moaning and riding me. She put her titties all in my face.

Tiffany POV*

My food was finish so i fixed my plate and got some Kool-aid and walked upstairs. When i got upstairs i went in my room , put on a movie and layed down then started eating. I picked up my phone and saw i had 5 missed calls from Sharik. DAMN BITCH GIVE ME A BREAK! WHY TF HE NOT IN SCHOOL SOMEWHERE. I didnt call him. I continued to eat and watch tv.

Tre POV*

I was chilling with Honesty until she started kissing on my neck. She got on top of me. We started kissing each other.

Honesty: before i give you want you gotta be with me

Me: we can be with each other

Honesty: is that the truth or lie

Me: the truth

Honesty: imma wait to give you what you want

This is some messed up shit. I wanted some PUSSY TODAY!! AND SHE PLAYING GAMES! She is so serious. WOW!! She really just made me mad.

Honesty: Tre!

Me: what

Honesty: are you gonna be with me

Me: idk yet

Honesty: im leaving

Me: UNBELIEVABLE

Honesty got up.

Honesty: Kia we about to leave

Kia: im not ready to lea-

She started moaning.

Honesty: well im leaving

Kia: bye

Honesty: WOW! You a fucking THOT!

She left and i was really hurt. She really made me mad. But i guess she really wanna be with me. I really gotta think about it tho.

Tiffany POV*

Im still eating and watching tv. I heard somebody get called a thot downstairs and i started laugh hard as shit. That was some funny as shit.

Kia POV*

I left Tre house because i was upset. Im tired of niggas trynna fuck and then duck me. I wanna know it is Tre gonna be serious. I REALLY REALLY LIKE TRE! I just want him to be serious. We was fucking with each other for the longest time and he aint take me serious. We fucked a couple times and he got me pregnant one time but i got an abortion because i got that feeling he was gonna talk to me any more. Only person who knew about my baby was James. He promised to keep it a secret until im ready to tell somebody. And about Kia , I already knew she was a thot.

Marcus POV*

Me and Kia was still going at it. She sucked my dick and everything. This was a great day. We finished and got up. She gave her number and a kiss and left. I was sitting on the couch watching Tre play the game. I already knew he aint get none but the look on his face.

Tiffany POV*

I was finished eating and Sharik called again. I answered it.

Me: hello

Sharik: whats up

Me: nun just got finish eating

Sharik: you cooked for me

Me: hell no

I walked downstairs to put my plate in the sink.

Marcus: whats up Tiffany

Me: hey

Sharik: you talking to other niggas and chilling with them

Me: stfu

Sharik: im saying tho

Me: you a bitch?

Sharik: nah stop talking to other niggas

Me: who gonna punch me in my mouth if i dont

Sharik: me

Me: im saying , do you wanna fight or nah

Sharik: whats up

Me: whats up

Sharik: i dont take you seriously

Me: you take me as a joke?

Sharik: yea

Me: well then

I walked back upstairs in my room and hung up on Sharik erky ass.

Tre POV*

An hour later*

I was still playing the game until i heard somebody knocking on the door and i opened it.