Thug Love 31

7 months later*

Tiffany is 7 months pregnant. She is really big. She met all of Deontays aunts and uncles and his Grandmother. Ms. Shanell got out of jail early for doing good. Tre has been getting money day by day. Deontays family and Tiffanys family has planned a babyshower for Tiffany and Deontay. They found out that Tiffany is having a boy. Marcus also found out that Kia child is his and she had a girl name Me'asia.

Tiffany POV*

So im having a boy and me and Deontay been debating about some names. I wanna name him Kai or Kaden. Deontay wanna name him Tyquan. At the babyshower imma let then pick the names. Anyway the babyshower it tonight. I got in the shower.

Tre POV*

I just got out the shower. I dried off and put on some blue boxer briefs. I also put on some white levis with a white v neck shirt. I put on my white dopes. I sprayed some cologne on me. I put my white and silver watch on. I then brushed my hair. I then walked out my room and went downstairs. Kaleem and Marcus was downstairs. We was waiting on Telvon and em.

Shanell POV*

I was already dressed. I had on a blue denim dress on with blue flip flops. I had my hair curled and i went downstairs.

Me: hey yall

Kaleem: hey Ms. Shanell

Me: can yall take the cake when yall go

Tre: yea

Me: ight thanks

Tre: of course

I heard knocking at the door and i opened the door and Tre friends was at the door. They gave me a hug and i hugged them back. Tre and em all left and they took the cake with them.

Deontay POV*

I was in the shower then i got out and put my towel around me. I then walked to my room and dried off. I started getting dressed. I put on some jeans with a black shirt with the mickey mouse middle fingers on there. I put my black and white converses on. I sprayed cologne and went downstairs. I saw my mother and she had on some jeans and a white shirt and some toms. Greg went with his mother to go decorate. Me and my mother had walked out the door. We pulled off.

Tiffany POV*

I dried off and put on my panties with the matching bra. I put on lotion and then my black and white maxi dress. I put on some black sandal and my black jewelry. Im mad i had to take my belly ring out. I had my hair wand curled. I walked downstairs and my mother was waiting for me.

Mom: you ready

Me: yes

Mom: ight

She got up and we left. We got in the car and we pulled off. It was a 45 - 50 min drive. So i was texting the whole time. When we pulled up at the place we got out the car and walked in. Ms. Sierra came to me and gave me a hug and my mother a hug. Tay aunt then came to me and put a sash on me that said "ITS A BOY" with the matching tiara. I really liked how they decorated. They had a candy buffet , the cake table , food stand , they had everything blue. I saw Kay so i walked to her.

Kay: whats up baby

Me: hey

Kay: let me rub ya stomach

Me: you do it all the time

Kay: so

Me: why

Kay: so he can look like me

Me: wow

She started rubbing my stomach. And we was talking.

Deontay POV*

I was at the babyshower and my mother told me to help her get the box out the truck. When she told me that she really meant for me to get it by myself because she damn sure aint help. She had a big ass box with 2 gift bags. I got the box and took it inside then walked back out to get the 2 bags. I went inside and sat them bags down where the rest of the gifts was. These people went crazy with buying the gifts. It was hella gifts. Isaiah came to me and dapped me up. Then he walked away.

Tre POV*

We was sitting at a table. We was geeking and shit.

Marcus: how ya sister gonna have a baby with that nigga

Kaleem: you mad

Marcus: hell yea that was suppose to be my baby

We started laughing.

Me: did you call Taylor

Kaleem: yea she suck dick real good

Me: thats whats up

Tiffany came walking to me. We looked at her.

Tiff: can we take a picture

Me: yea

Tiff: right now

Me: ight

Tiffany POV*

I wanted to take pictures with my brother. I called my mother to take pictures of us. She came over there and started taking pictures of us. I took pictures with all of them at that table. After i was done Tay came over to where i was. He dapped Tre and em up.

Tre. Whats good

Tay: shit

Tre: thats whats up

Tay: you still fuck with Destiny

Tre: nah she trynna fuck with me

Tay: she a thot

Tre: im about to roll one right quick

All of them went outside. I went to go sit down. Ms. Sierra came over to me.

Ms. Sierra: where Tay

Me: he outside with my brother

Ms. Sierra: ight

She walked outside and then Greg came in with his mother , a little boy and Dayon. His mother name is Sasha. Ms. Sierra and Ms. Sasha are sisters. She hugged his Grandmother. And they had gifts too so they put it with the rest of it. Tay and em came inside. Then He got a juice huggie and came and sat next to me.

Me: i want some

Tay: nah

Me: please

Tay: nah

He gave me his juice and i drunk some. I then gave it back to him.

Tay: did you spit in my juice

Me: yes

Tay: idc

Me: why you ask then stupid

Tay: i wanted to know if you was gonna tell the truth

Me: how you know if im telling the truth or not

Tay: you are absolutely right , imma have to look in it more

Greg came over and dapped Tay up.

Greg: whats up Tiffany

Me: nun whats up with you

Greg: shit

Me: o

Greg: Deontay guess who can come

Tay: who

Greg: Shania

Tay: she coming with her mother

Greg: nah

Tay: wow

Greg: ikr thats what i said

Greg mother called him. It was hella people here and more people was coming. A girl came over she look like she was around our age.

The girl: Hey Tay

Tay: whats up

The girl: i aint see you in a minute

Tay: i be coming over there but you always at gone

The girl: i be at Grandma house

Tay: true

The girl: Tay you rude

Tay: how

The girl: you aint even gonna introduce me to ya girl

Tay: o well Octavia this is Tiffany and Tiffany this is Octavia

Octavia: hi

Me: hey

She gave me a hug and then she rubbed my stomach.

Octavia: im his favorite cousin

Tay: no its the other way around

Me: wow yall crazy

Octavia: right

She then walked away.

Ms. Samantha came on the microphone. She is one of Tays aunts.

Ms. Sam: im Sam and i wanna congradulate my nephew and yall can eat now

Then she got off the microphone.

Me: Tay can you get me something to eat

Tay: yea what you want

Me: chicken , yams , mac and cheese and brocoli

Tay: ight

He went to get my food.

Deontay POV*

I went to fix Tiffany a plate. I put everything she wanted on there and got her a pinapple soda. I took her food and her soda to her.

Tiff: thanks

Me: no problem

I went to fix me a plate of food. It took me a minute because people kept stopping me and saying stuff to me. I finally finished fixing my food and i got me another juice and went to sit down next to Tiffany. I started eating.

Tiffany POV*

This food was good as shit. I wanted hot sauce on my chicken but i know that i could have any. I liked this babyshower. Everybody was having fun. The kids was playing and running around. I so happen to look at the door and Shania was coming in and behind her was Sharik.

Me: WTF!

Tay looked at me.

Tay: tf wrong with you

Me: Sharik is here

Tay: so whats wrong with that

Me: alot hold up

I got up and walked over to Tre and told him.

Deontay POV*

I got up and went over to that boy that was standing next to Shania. Greg was over there. Shania introduced him to us.

Shania: Greg this my brother sharik

They dapped each other.

Me: let me talk to you for a minute Sharik

Sharik: ight

Me: tf you do to Tiffany

Sharik: wym i aint do shit

Me: lying hard as shit

Sharik: i didnt do shit to her

Me: step outside with me for a minute

Sharik: ight

We started walking outside.

Tre POV*

I was eating and then Tiffany came over to me with this look on her face like something was wrong.

Me: whats wrong

Tiff: Sharik is here like right now

I looked around.

Marcus: he over there

I got up and started walking over there. I saw Deontay and him was about to walk outside. I followed them. We got outside and he saw me. Sharik was trynna run but Deontay grabbed him.

Deontay: ayo dont be running

Me: why you here

Sharik: i dont want no trouble i just came with my sister

Me: you could have dropped her off and left

Sharik: i wanted to talk to stay so i wouldnt have to come back

Me: take ya ass home

Deontay let him go and Sharik started walking to his car.

Deontay: what he do to Tiffany

Me: he put his hands on her

Deontay: o really

Me: yea

Deontay started running to Sharik and beating the shit out of him. I was laughing hard as shit.

Me: AYO!

Deontay was finished and came back leaving Sharik on the ground. I dapped him up. We walked back inside and i went to Tiffany and Tay went to the bathroom.

Me: you good

She gave me a hug.

Tiff: Thanks

Me: i aint do shit

She let go of me and looked at me.

Tiff: wym

Me: Deontay beat the shit out of him

Tiffany POV*

WTF! I was shocked. Like Tre had to tell him what happen for him to beat the shit out of him. Tre sat down and i went back to sit down. Tay then came out the bathroom and his mother called him. After he did what his mother said do he came and sat next to me. I held my arms out for a hug. He gave me a hug and i hugged him back. I then gave him a kiss and he kissed me back.

Tay: why you aint tell me that

Me: because thats embarrasing

Tay: no its not

Me: yes it is

Tay: whatever you say

Me: my brother really fucked him up when he did it

Tay: ok

My father then came in. He went straight to my mother and gave her a hug. She hugged him back and then he put the gift he had with the other gifts. They both came to me.

Me: hey Cory

Cory: hey Tiff

Mom: this Deontay , Deontay this Tiff father Cory

They shook hands and Cory gave me a hug. I dont call him dad or anything like that because i just never wanted to. They then walked away and went to Tre.

Tay: how long you been calling ya father by his name

Me: since i was little

Tay: wow

Me: do you call ya father Dad or Daddy

Tay: nah i dont call him shit

Me: why

Tay: he dont call me

Me: True

It was time to play the games. The first game we played was when we had to find the chocolate in the diaper. Everybody was smelling the diapers and shit. A girl yelled out saying that she had it. They checked her diaper and she won. She got a prize but she didnt open it. We played the toilet paper game.

Tay: where yall get this toilet from

Ms. Sierra: the store

Tay: some people need this to wipe their ass

I started laughing. She tried to hit him but he kept moving. They was measuring my stomach with the toilet paper. Shania had won. She got a prize and she opened it and it was make up. We played a game when they had to ask Tay a question and if he get it wrong then who ever asked it get a prize. He got hell of them wrong. We ran out of prizes. He got some of them wrong on purpose. It was time to cut the cake. Me and Tay got up and walked to the cake. We started cutting the cake. People was getting their cake. Icing was on my fingers and i licked it.

Tay: eww dont touch the cake

Me: shut up

I wiped some icing on his face.

Tay: why tf you do that

Me: because i can

Tay: get it off

I got a napkin and wiped it off. He then wiped some icing on my lips.

Me: you get this off

Tay: ight

He kissed me and i was kissing back. He then bit my lip and we was just sucking on each other lip and tongue. For like 3 mins because my mother came over there.

Mom: excuse me but yall is blocking the cake

We started laughing. I cut her a piece of cake.

Mom: yall ready to open the gifts

Me: yea

Tay: wait a minute i gotta tell you something

My mother and Tay went walking somewhere. I went to sit down next to the gifts. Tay then came and sat next to me. We started opening the gifts. People bought hella clothes. I had got 2 cribs , a carseat , a stroller , bottles , pacifiers , bibs , blankets , bottle warmer , diapers , shoes and more. Like my son had everything. People gave me money and gift cards. All together we had a total 500$ and like 200$ in gift cards. I finished opening the gifts and Tay gave me another one. I opened it and it was the Beyonce CD. I was happy as shit until i opened the case. The CD wasnt inside the case. I caught an attitude so fast and got up and walked away. Then all of a sudden Drunk in Love by Beyonce came on. I turned around and looked at Tay with a big ass smile. I then walked back to him and gave him a hug. I so fucking happy. Then my mother and Tays mother put together a dance contest. Everybody started dancing. Honesty has just arrived at the babyshower. She came to me and gave me the gift she had. I gave her a hug and said thanks. I opened the gift and it was a rocker. I put it the with the rest of the stuff. It was getting ready for everybody to leave so we all started cleaning up. I couldnt stand up for long because my feet started hurting. I went to sit down and my mother sat next to me.

Mom: you aint do that name vote yet

Me: i know

Mom: you wanna do it right now

Me: yes

My mother went to evetyone and gave them a pen and a paper. She started talking on the microphone.

Mom: write on the paper what yall then the baby name should be , the options are Kai , Kaden or Tyquan.

Everybody started writing. Everybody turned their papers in and left. Everything was cleaned up. Tre and em took the gifts to the car.

Greg: Sierra im going to ya house

Ms. Sierra: umm ok go help them put the stuff in the car

Greg walked off to help them. My mother and Sierra started counting the votes.

Mom: Sierra they got all this stuff

Ms. Sierra: right i wanna know where they putting it at

Me: we gonna split it up

Mom: its still to much

Me: welp

We walked out and got in the car. I got in my mother car. We all followed each other to my mother house.

Mom: you need ya own house now

Me: to young

Mom: how old is Deontay

Me: 17

Mom: yall can get a house together

Me: so you putting me out

Mom: no i wouldnt do that

Me: o ok

Mom: me and Sierra can buy yall a house but yall gonna have to pay the rent

Me: ok

Mom: we going to go look for a house with 2 bed rooms

Me: ok

We arrived at the house. Everybody got out the car and me and Dayon went in the house. Everybody else got the stuff out of the car and brung it in the house. It was hella stuff. I sat on the couch and got on instagram. All i saw was pictures from the babyshower. I was liking hella pictures. My stomach was starting to hurt. I was holding my stomach.

Mom: whats wrong

Me: my stomach hurt

Mom: o shit

Next thing i know it felt like i was peeing on myself. My mother told me that my water had broke. She told me to get up. I walked to the car and everybody was looking at me.

Mom: HER WATER BROKE!

Tre: omfg

I got in the car and i rushed her to the hospital. They was following us. We got to the hospital and my mother had got a wheelchair for me. I got in it and she rolled me into the emergency room. The doctors straight took me to the back and put me in the bed thing. I was 2 months to early. Everybody came in there behind me. The doctor came in.

Doctor: my name is Dr. Samuels

I couldnt say anything back because i was in pain. Some more doctors came in. They took all my jewelry off and then put all this shit on me. The doctor said that the baby was ready to come out. Everybody had to get out except 3 people. The 3 people that stayed was Tay , Ms. Sierra and my mother. They all had to put on them blue outfits.

Doctors: PUSH!

I pushed. I just kept pushing. He came out on the 5th push. He was crying and Tay had cut the umbilical cord. They cleaned the baby off and checked to see if the baby was healthy. He was real healthy and they put a blanket around him and let me hold him. He stopped crying and then Tay wanted to hold him so i let him hold him. They took turns holding him.

Ms. Sierra: his name his Kai

Me: Kai Kaden Jones

Ms. Sierra: i like that name

They gave me back the baby. Everybody else came in the room. We was there talking for hours. Then they had to leave and the doctor took the baby in the baby room. Tay stayed with me in the hospital. He slept on the chair.

Me: Tay my mother said she gonna get us a small house

Tay: ok

We was talking until we both fell asleep.