Thug Love 20

Tiffany POV*

He grabbed me and pushed me on the couch and started punching me. I tried fighting back but he was way to strong. I managed to kick him off of me and he feel on the floor and i tried getting my phone he grabbed me and started choking me. He had a tight ass grip so i couldnt get away from him. I started crying.

Sharik POV*

She just got me so mad that i had to do this to her. I FEEL BAD FOR WHAT IM DOING BUT SHE DESERVED IT! As i was thinking about what im doing i started to untighting my grip on her. As soon as i let go she went upstairs.

Tiffany POV*

He let go of me so i got my phone and went upstairs quick and went in my room and locked my door. I called Tre but he didnt answer the first time. So i called him again and he answered.

Tre: Hello

Me: c-c-can you come home

Tre: Whats wrong

Me: can you just come

Tre: im on my way

I was really in tears like i didnt wanna leave out my room.

Tre POV*

Me: i gotta go

Marcus: why whats up

Me: nah Tiffany just called me and she was crying

Kaleem: we finna go with you

Me: ight

We left the strip club and got in the car and was driving to my house. We pulled up at the house and we all got out and walked up in the house. I didnt see anybody but i heard Tiffany upstairs crying so i walked upstairs. I knocked on the door.

Tiffany: who is it

Me: ya brother

She opened the door and i went in her room.

Me: why you crying

Tiffany: Sharik came here and he pushed me on the couch and started punching on me and then choked me.

I KNOW DAMN WELL SHE JUST DIDNT TELL ME THAT HE PUT HIS HANDS ON HER! IMMA BLOW THAT NIGGA HEAD OFF! I got so angry that i couldnt say anything else. I just got up and walked out. I walked downstairs.

Me: Come on yall i got some nice business to take care off.

They all got up and we walked out the door. I got in my car and loaded my gun. I pulled off and started driving to his house. 15 mins later i was pulling up at his house. I straight got out with my gun on me and walked up to his house. I aint see his parents car so i kicked the door down. I saw him sitting on the couch.

Me: So you like hitting on my sister

Sharik: uhh what are you talking about

WTF HE MEAN? IS HE DUMB OR WHAT? I straight hit him with me gun in his face. He was looking stupid. I started punching him in his face. I kept punching him.

Me: my sister aint rihanna and you aint chris brown bitch

I just kept hitting him. I kicked him in the face and he was leaking blood from his face.

Tiffany POV*

I was still crying but i already knew Tre was gonna take care of it. I got up and went downstairs and got my bags and took them upstairs. I got in the shower. I stayed in ther for an hour and got out. I went in my room and put on a t shirt and some pajama pants. I was finish crying. I started putting my stuff that i bought away. My stomach was hurting from Sharik hitting me in my stomach. I hope his ass die. I then gotta message on my phone from an unknown number.

???: whats up

Me: who this

???:Deontay

Me: o hey

Deontay: wyd

Me: nun laying down

Deontay: thats whats up

Me: wyd

Deontay: chilling with my lil brother

Me: cool

Deontay: what school you go to

Me: idk

Deontay: what you mean you dont know

Me: im expelled

Deontay: damn what you do

Me: fighting

Deontay: who you was fighting

Me: a bitch name Kaylah

Deontay: o

We stopped texting. I heard Tre come in the house. I went downstairs to make sure it was him. He looked very angry. He walked upstairs and i followed. He went in his room.

Me: thanks

Tre: of course

Tre POV*

Im in the house still a little mad but i will get over it sooner or later. I called Kaleem and Marcus back over here. They came in know time. When they came i went downstairs and opened the door. We sat in the living room and we rolled a blunt and then Honesty called my phone.

Me: hello

Honesty: wyd

Me: chilling

Honesty: cool

Me: yep

Honesty: did you think about it yet

Me: think about what

Honesty: me and you being together

Me: tbh you asking that at the wrong time

Honesty: why you say that

Me: because im about to smoke this blunt and imma forget

Honesty: really?

Me: yea

Honesty: imma talk to you later

Me: ight

We hung up. I think i done fucked up. We started smoking blunts. Then Tiffany came downstairs.

Tiffany POV*

I went downstairs and sat in the living room with Tre and Kaleem and Marcus. They was smoking and shit.

Kaleem: you good

Me: yea

Kaleem: how you gonna let him hit on you

Me: i was fighting back but i dont wanna talk about it

Kaleem: ight cool

I really didnt wanna talk about it. I just sat there on instagram. I should tell Kaleem to let me takeover his instagram. But i really think he gonna say no. Imma just ask for a shoutout. Not now tho. I posted a TBH picture on instagram. I want a minute and hella people liked it. I did the ones i knew , i just put it under the picture.

Kaleem: i wanna TBH

Me: go like my picture

Kaleem: imma like it just later

Me: how about you get a TBH later

Kaleem: nah

Me: its gonna be deleted later

Kaleem: just give me one no one would know if i liked it or not

Me: nah

Kaleem: cool then i thought we was cool

Me: we are

Kaleem: give me a TBH

Me: give me a shoutout

Kaleem: ight

Me: while you at it like my picture

Kaleem: ight

Kaleem POV*

I took out my phone and got on instagram. I liked her picture then screenshotted a picture of Tiffany gave her a shoutout. I put "Follow this FlyGirl @QueenT " i put hella emojis. She liked it and and gave me a TBH. It said " TBH you always at my house and you my crush" OH SHIT!

Me: you gotta give me a shoutout

Tiffany: but you got more followers than me

Me: so

Tiffany: ight

She gave me a shoutout. It said "SWYD and Follow my crush / FlyGuy @Kaleem_ " she had emojis up there too. I started getting followers.

Tiffany POV*

Kaleem gave me a shoutout and hella people wanted to follow me. I accepted them but must of them i knew so i followed them back. I deleted the TBH picture. Now Kaleem know i like him. Aint that some shit. I got up and went upstairs. I went in my room and went to sleep.