Flowers/Stars

The palidans landed on a planet that had such beautiful flowers and fields that would bring a smile on your face. It also had a blue sky that would slowly transform into a portrait of white gleaming specks in a pure black space.

Lance loved it because the red flowers reminded him of Keith.

Keith loved the planet because at night it would have such a gorgeous night sky that reminded him of Lance.

They both love this beautiful planet because they get reminded of someone they love the most.

Although Lance and Keith bicker all the time it's always about how they care about each other like "You all must died!" Or "Why would you risk your life!" After a stressful mission.

They're doing their daily arguments,"Well,you shouldn't lent have moved in front of me!" Lance yelled furiously,"I was trying to protect you!" Keith shouted in anger,"You wanna fight?" Lance,of course,is joking about fighting,"Yeah! You wanna take it outside?" Keith looked at Lance with fire in his eyes 'Oh shit he's hot.' Lance thought Keith is hot when he gets all determined.

Lance couldn't get distracted he need to encounter it with something! Anything,"Okay let's go now!" Lance stared back at Keith trying to imitate those same flames in his eyes Lance grabbed Keith's hand,and dragged him out into the field of delight.

Keith is puzzled he really didn't think Lance would take him outside,"Wh-I was joking." Keith didn't get an answer from Lance,"Aren't the flowers beautiful...like you." Is all what Lance could say,Keith became flustered,"W-well,the stars are shining with glee...like you." They're eyes locked with each other's. It seemed that time stopped.

They both walked up to each other,holding their breathes for a moment they longed for. A kiss. A sweet kiss from soft lips,like Keith's. The aroma of coconut and the sandy beaches,like Lance. They both could feel fireworks shoot up in the air. It's such a familiar yet foreign feeling to them.

They could only describe it as love. Pure love for one another.