Red/Blue

Lance doesn't know why,but he sees Keith with a hue of red.

Keith has no idea why he sees Lance with a hue of blue.

They both have no idea.

Stars are gleaming down on Arus. The hallways are peacefully quite. Everyone's eyes are shut tight in their beds. Except for Keith and Lance. Their lions keep making noises that only they can hear.

Keith grew desperate to find out why red is making all this noise in his head,so he goes down to go to his lion.

Lance became frustrated with blue and shot out of bed to get to the bottom of this.

They both meet at the control room. Their eyes locked. Suddenly the lions voices grew louder than before. They both wince at the abrupt sound,"Is your lion keeping you up?" Lance asked,"Yeah." Keith answered with annoyance,"Why?" Lance questioned to why the lions are bothering them Keith only shrugged,"I think we should check our lions." Keith thought red might be telling him something Lance agreed,but the second they walked away from each other the voices only got louder.

Both palidans flinch.

For Keith it became a screech that could have made his ears bleed.

Blue was making a scream that was just indescribably loud.

Keith knelt down to the loud screech. Lance saw what happened and walked straight to him to help,"Hey you okay?" Lance is concerned,"Yeah. Wait a sec the sound it became...softer?" Keith noticed that the loud screeching became a soft whisper.

Lance noticed it too,"Hold on." Lance wanted to excitement a bit,so he lifted his foot to step back,and the noise seemed to get a little louder,"Do you think our lions wants us to be together?" Lance is uncertain about this,"Which "together" do you mean?" Keith said,"N-not in that way!" Lance nearly shouted,"Okay,okay. Does that mean we have to..." Keith paused at the thought of sleeping with Lance it made his face turn a slight pink.

Lance is confused for a moment about why Keith stopped,but then it hit him. Keith was talking about sleeping with him. In bed. OMG.

Both of them turn to stare at each other,"Uh,you don't mean sleep with each other." Lance became quiet at the last part,"W-well if we have t-to." Keith's face is red all over. Lance thought it was the cutest thing he ever saw him do,"Um,Sh-should we go to bed?" Keith couldn't look at Lance this was too embarrassing! ,"S-sure." Lance's face became red as well.

They both separate,but the dreams got loud like ear bleeding loud,so they quickly hug each other,"I-I think we have to start like this." Lance could not believe what he's saying,"Well,we d-don't have to hug." They slowly back away to the point where they're holding hands. They both are screaming internally,"O-okay. L-lets go to my room." Lance announced and walked with Keith. Holding his hand.

Lance can feel how soft Keith's hand is well not his whole hand only his fingers since his glove is covering the majority of his hand.

Keith is internally screaming.

Lance stopped in front of his door,"This is my room as you can tell." He says while opening it. Lance's room doesn't look any different from Keith's room;in fact it's the same,but the aroma is different it smells just like Lance. He kinda likes it.

Lance awkwardly got in bed with Keith still holding his hand. Keith got in after and got comfortable in bed,"S-sorry about th-this." Keith apologizes to Lance about this weird event,"That okay." Lance said with quiet tone.

They both began to doze off,but the lions had to make the annoying sound again. They both get up covering their ears. They don't know why they're screeching now,what else is it that the lions want! Lance got an idea,but he was going to regret it,so he hugged Keith again and pulled him in the sheets with him.

The racket stopped. It's quite.

Lance's heart is beating fast he can't believe he's doing this,but he is,and he loves it.

Keith is internally screaming again,but he loves it.

They both soon doze off to sleep.

They both woke up to a loud knocking on Lance's door,"Wake up! It's breakfast time!" They slowly a arose from the bed,"Mmm,already?" Lance whined,"I guess it is." Keith said with a yawn,"Oh,and about the other night." Keith was obviously ashamed of the night before,"It's okay. Don't worry we're still friends." Lance assured,"I don't want to be your friend! I want to be your boyfriend." The last part was a whisper. They're faces become red as the red lion,"Yeah that's fine. But you have to give me a kiss." Lance was being a sly cat.

Keith accepted it and slowly got closer and closer until they kissed. Lance pulled Keith towards him more,and tilted his head to deepen the kiss. Keith climbed into Lance's lap. Lance wanted to do more then a boring kiss he wanted to add a little tongue,so he grabbed Keith's ass,which made him gasp. Bingo,Lance shot his tongue in Keith's mouth while having a bonus ass grab.

Keith is going crazy he couldn't imagine him kissing Lance like this,but he is,and loving it.

They both separate. Both are panting after the hot make out session. They both notice the hue of purple. They see each other as a hue of purple.

Now when they think of each other it's purple.