twenty-five - fin.

taehyung looked back at jeongguk with hazy eyes as his ass was lifted up and he was resting on his forearms and knees

taehyung looked back at jeongguk with hazy eyes as his ass was lifted up and he was resting on his forearms and knees. latter smiled and trailed his finger all the way from the blond boy's back to the back of his knees.

a pink fluid was covering said males thighs and taehyung let out a small whimper when jeongguk stuck his middle finger all the way into his oversensitive hole.

,,you came without daddy?”

the raven haired male smiled affectionately as his lover let out a little sob. he had just returned and was greeted by the sight of his boyfriend cumming from his fingers only whilst moaning his name.

jeongguk instantly got hard at the sight of his panting boyfriend on all fours with shaking legs and his face buried in the younger's hoodie. apparently the older had ended up finding strawberry flavoured, pink lube and couldn't resist the temptation to keep on going on with the 'prep' until he came all over their bed.

,,you're such a bad boy, sometimes”

taehyung sobbed and pressed back onto jeongguk's finger, desperate for any kind of penetration. the latter smirked and pulled back causing his lover to cry.

,,aww, you just can't stop crying when you're being this slutty”

taehyung's body shook as hiccups and sobs left his rosy lips. he was almost wetting himself from the thought of being fucked by jeongguk, his body trembling under said male's heavy gaze.

,,please, daddy- ahh-”

said male started kneading taehyung's ass causing him to whimper under his touch. he just loved his daddy so so much.

,,please, fuck me-”

jeongguk let out a breathy chuckle and the tan boy in front of him fucking clenched around air from just that. his raven haired lover stroked taehyung's thigh and noticed something.

,,are you wearing a fucking thigh garter?

taehyung nodded into his pillow.

fuck

jeongguk threw his head back because damn, he was a fucking lucky bastard for having a boyfriend like this. he eyed taehyung and took in all his features.

taehyung's golden skin was glowing and glistening from sweat and his blonde hair was all messy. the older male was wearing jeongguk's black hoodie again that had traveled up so his lower back was uncovered and fuck, jeongguk never noticed taehyung's lower back dimples (and now guess who's developed a fetish for those in that very moment).