twenty - i kinda like you a lot

taehyung looked down at the grave which belonged to a certain person he loved so much

taehyung looked down at the grave which belonged to a certain person he loved so much. the daisies he had picked from the park nearby seemed a little shabby but he couldn't afford buying flowers every week.

,,hi”

taehyung crouched down and started playing with the petals. they were still covered with tiny sprinkles and droplets of water since it was early in the morning.

,,I haven't visited you in 4 months or something, I'm so sorry”

taehyung bit his lip and cleared his throat.

,,I met someone. he's really nice, you wouldn't like him though”

the blond boy smiled to himself.

,,he makes me happy, so don't worry”

he then stood up again and looked down at the flowers.

,,I'm actually gonna meet him today, we have a date”

taehyung giggled a little and smiled.

,,I have to go now”

he turned around but quickly turned back when he remembered something.

,,oh, I almost forgot!”

taehyung laughed and waved his hand.

,,goodbye”

taehyung sprinted out of the cemetery and got onto his bike. he stopped using his car ever since jeongguk's car accident happened. you can call it a trauma but taehyung insists that it's because cars are too dangerous.

soon he arrived at a hospital and quickly ran up to the 3rd floor. he even forgot the fact that there's an elevator but who'd judge him for that?

his soon-to-be boyfriend finally woke up after several months.

taehyung began giggling, completely drunk in the euphoria that was engulfing his fragile body. then he finally arrived at the room 305.

the blond boy harshly opened the boy at an incredibly quick pace and shrieked when he saw his favourite person looking at him.

,,GUKKIE!”

taehyung was now a crying mess and jumped onto jeongguk's bed, causing the latter to let out a muffled groan as he was engulfed in a tight hug. but as soon as the raven haired boy felt taehyung's arms around him he hugged him.

his hug was so tight, so close, so alive. taehyung cried and jeongguk kissed his forehead with a small smile on his lips.

,,hey, baby”

taehyung smiled through the tears and jeongguk chuckled and kissed his nose.

,,I'msosorryIshouldn'thaveleftyouI'msuchaterriblepersonImissedyousomuchI-”