fifteen - it's always about you

jeongguk sipped on his bloody mary as he eyed the blond male moving his body to the rhythm of the music in the middle of the dance floor

jeongguk sipped on his bloody mary as he eyed the blond male moving his body to the rhythm of the music in the middle of the dance floor. taehyung was wearing a loose fitting and blouse which was revealing his collarbones, a choker made out of velvet and tight pants that made his ass look fucking good.

jeongguk on the other hand was wearing his regular attire; a tight white t-shirt and a simple pair of jeans that made his thighs look great. it was really basic but the raven haired male knew that for some reason he looked hot in it since the looks others gave him were quite obvious.

taehyung rocked his hips from one side to another with a lazy smirk on his angelic face driving jeongguk crazy and causing the latter to shift around in his seat. he looked around in order to get the sinful looking male out of his mind and his eyes met another pair which belonged to a blonde girl sitting nearby.

the girl left her seat and walked up to jeongguk with a smile on her face. said male smirked back and sipped on his drink.

,,hey, I'm lalisa. I've never seen you around and I know like everyone who goes to our college"

,,that's because I don't go to your college. jeongguk, by the way"

lalisa smiled.

,,mind if I sit on your lap?"

the corners of jeongguk's lips curled up.

,,go ahead"

the blonde girl sat down and leaned close to jeongguk's ear.

,,that blond boy's hot, right?"

jeongguk looked at her with a surprised expression and she snickered.

,,how'd you know?"

,,well, you're practically stripping him with your eyes and glaring at everyone he dances with. see that girl over there? she's my girlfriend, jisoo, and boy, she's acting like a bitch because we had a fight yesterday"

jeongguk laughed and grabbed the girl's waist with a smirk when he noticed a certain blond male staring at them.

,,wanna make them jealous and have some fun as well?"

lalisa grinned and held onto jeongguk's neck as she began kissing the latter. jeongguk responded by cupping her ass and lightly squeezing it causing the girl to shiver.

(pls send help, I hate straightness)

jeongguk smiled against her lips when he noticed taehyung's eyes lingering on them but his smirk soon disappeared when a shorter male approached his taehyung.

,,park jimin", he growled.

lalisa pulled back and looked at said male. she bit her lip and looked at her girlfriend as well who was standing all by herself now and staring at her with big doe eyes.

,,fuck, I'm so stupid, she- oH MY GOD I'M SO STUPID"

lalisa quickly stood up and rushed towards jisoo who was quickly running to the exit. jeongguk frowned and looked at taehyung again and fuck

said male was now being grinded agaist.

a low, guttural and intimidating sound escaped jeongguk's throat as he stood up. he walked in the direction where the two boys had disappeared taking harsh steps causing everyone in the way to step back.

,,I knew that this bastard was up to some shit"

as soon as jeongguk was standing behind the two of them he grabbed taehyung's wrist and kicked jimin's crotch causing the latter to groan. taehyung spun around and slapped jeongguk with an angry look on his face causing the raven haired boy to hiss at the pain.

,,WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?!"

jeongguk growled at the harsh tone.

,,YOU!"

he picked up taehyung and threw him over his shoulder, making the latter yelp disapprovingly and grab onto jeongguk's shirt. he started kicking jeongguk's stomach and said male groaned but just kept on walking out of the hous, throwing him onto the passenger seat of his car with a loud huff.

jeongguk sat down onto the driver's seat and looked forward with a tight grip on the steering wheel. he then looked at taehyung whose lips were shut into a tight line and faced forward again with a sigh.

silence filled the car until jeongguk cleared his throat. he heard taehyung let out a short, annoyed sigh and shifted in his seat.

,,okay, maybe I overreacted but you were the one who-"

,,jeon jeongguk."

jeongguk's grip around the steering wheel tightened and he froze. and seeing jeongguk's lack of reaction taehyung completely snapped.

,,we aren't in a relationship, you can't just hit people I want to fuck!"

jeongguk leaned back on his seat and sighed.

,,LOOK AT ME!"

jeongguk turned his head to taehyung and felt his heart break when he saw the blond's expression. tears were threatening to stream down his face and his nose was slightly pink.

,,babe-"

,,NO!"

taehyung wiped away a single tear and jeongguk bit his lip.

,,taehyung, I-"

,,you said you wanted to have an open relationship and I agreed to it even though I knew this wouldn't work! you're way to egoistic to think about the way others feel and just think about you and your own fucking feelings! who cares if you don't know if you're gay, why can't you just forget about the brands and do what feels good?!"

jeongguk caressed taehyung's cheek and the latter just let him.

,,I even kind of found you cute but you started this whole fuckbuddy shit and I couldn't say no even though I knew it would hurt and it fucking hurt like a bitch, jeongguk. fuck, I think I love you- I can't forget the fact that you don't belong to me and it makes me feel so worthless."

,,taehyung, I'm so sorry, I never-"

,,I, I, I, IT'S ALWAYS YOU!"

,,taehyung, please-"

,,no, jeongguk"

please don't-

,,I think we should take a break, let's stop this before it gets out of hand"

jeongguk felt the ground under him give in as taehyung opened the door and walked away.