five - heavy

jeongguk opened the door as soon as he heard voices in the hallway

jeongguk opened the door as soon as he heard voices in the hallway. he wouldn't admit it but he got extremely worried every time taehyung drank to much because of how pretty and weak the other was (except he wasn't as weak as jeongguk pretended but let him live his macho fantasies).

"hello, I'm park jimin, taehyung's childhood friend"

jeongguk smiled awkwardly at the short male carrying his taehyung on his back. he already hated the other for some reason.

how can this fucking midget even carry taehyung

"hi, I'm jeongguk, taehyung's bestest best friend"

jeongguk emphasised his words and smiled at jimin. the latter was now looking as awkward as jeongguk at the beginning since the taller male was now looking very intimidating.

"I can take care of my bestest best friend now so you can go now haha thanks for the help"

fuck off and don't touch taehyung

"oh okay, I leave him to you then, goodbye", the other chirped, his nervousness obvious. jeongguk picked taehyung up as soon as jimin let go of the latter and pressed him against his chest.

he waved at jimin with his other hand gripping the underside of taehyung's thigh and then lifted the smaller male up completely by using both of his hands to grip taehyung's ass ”so the other wouldn't fall”.

he closed his door with his foot and started walking towards his bedroom until he felt something hard against his stomach and heard a soft sound slipping through taehyung's pretty pink lips.

fuck

it was normal for taehyung to get a little aroused and overly horny when he's drunk and that was one of the reasons why jeongguk hated letting him go drink without him.

it also happened a couple times that taehyung talked dirty to jeongguk or gripped the other's thighs with a sexual look on his face but never did taehyung grind against his friend.

taehyung began rolling his hips against the raven male's stomach and the latter tried hard not to groan. he would never admit it but the younger was a little weak for taehyung, he didn't consider himself gay but he couldn't deny the fact that taehyung was incredibly attractive.

jeongguk tightened his grip on taehyung's ass as he opened the door to his bedroom causing taehyung to let out a little muffled sound that the other couldn't quite believe, the latter clenching his jaw out of nervousness.

did he just moan?

jeongguk bit his lip and walked towards his bed with taehyung still rolling his hips against his abdomen. he froze when he felt something wet against his stomach and looked up at the ceiling, but he couldn't let his lust win over because then he wouldn't be able to hold back the wave of emotions that would surely overwhelm the both of them.