Hormonal Teenagers

SO HEY BEFORE I FINISH THE OTHER STORY ID LIKE TO SHOW YOU ALL THIS ONE IM VERY INSPIRED RIGHT NOW

---------Warning:This Chapter is 18+-----

"Come in!" Lance said when he heard a knock at his door. It was his mother, she had come to tell him that Keith had come over to study. Lance shot up onto his feet, he ran down the stairs and to the door. He quickly opened the door. There he saw his beautiful boyfriend, this time in pretty casual clothes. He wanted to hug him but his parents were watching, and he had yet to tell them that he was dating........a boy.

The two boys headed up the stairs and into Lances room. Keith set his backpack down and he walks up to Lance, grabbing him by his collar and kissing him. After he pulls away he sits on the scruffy carpet and pulls out paper and his textbooks. Lance is dazed for a moment before he pops out of it and grabs his stuff too. He sits next to Keith.

They studied for about an hour. Until finally Lance gave up. "Babe can we please stop studying?" Keith glares over. "We have Final exams next week! We have to study a lot!" Lance pouts but soon after his head looks up quickly. "IVE GOT AN IDEA!" Keith jumps at his yelling but he still looks over. "What?" He says in an unenthusiastic voice. "Every time you get and answer right I'll kiss you and every time I get and answer right you kiss me!" Keith blushes and stares at Lance. After awhile he finally gets that this is the only way Lance will study. "Fine..." Keith groans and starts to read off a math equation. Lance says the correct answer. Keith leans over and puts his lips on Lances. They hold this soft kiss for a few more seconds till there is a knock on the door. Keith pulls away from Lance lighting speed. Lances father enters the room and stares at them. "Hijo, nos vamos para una cita, estaremos en casa tarde." Keith didn't understand Spanish so he just looked at Lance. "Sí Padre, te veré más tarde!" His father nods and leaves. Lance chuckles when he sees his cute boyfriends face. "My father and mother are leaving for a date." Keith mouths "ooooh."

After another hour of studying Keith closes his notebook. He looks over at Lance and laughs when he sees his face. He was so done with studying too. When Lance catches that Keith closed the notebook he quickly puts all the stuff on his desk. Keith just watches, kinda shocked. Lance crawls on top of Keith. Keith blushes. "W-what are you doing?" Lance smirks. "This is the whole point of why I wanted you to come over. We've never gone all the way. You never let me go inside you. And now my parents aren't home...I can fuck you all I want!" Keith gasps at his words. Keith wanted to go all the way but was nervous about the pain. "I-it'll hurt!" Lance soon loses his seductive smirk and it turns into an apologetic smile. He puts his hand onto Keith's cheek. "Babe I'll take care of you I will go at your speed." Keith smiles thankfully at his boyfriend. "Thank you Lance." Lance nods and leans forward his kisses him deeply.

The two moved to the bed, both shirtless, Lance straddling Keith. He unbuckles his jeans and Then Keiths and slips his off then Keiths. Leaving them both in their boxers. Lance leans down and sucks on Keiths chest, being careful to where he puts hickeys. Keith moans out quietly. Which to Lance is music to his ears. He grinds his hard on against Keiths, which makes Keith moan and wiggle a little under Lance. Lance continues with this for awhile. Finally the freckled faced boy kisses down to Keiths V-line he pulls off his underwear and stares down at Keiths hard-on. He chuckles," You're already THIS hard!" Keith lets out a hmpf and smacks Lances head softly. "Stop ruining the moment you asshole. I can't fucking help it." Lance oh so loved it when Keith cursed it got him more hard. Lance leans down and he leans his hand up to his hard length, he starts to jerk him off. Keith moans loudly he grips the blanket on the bed and he stares at the ceiling. Lance moves his hand slowly at first but he picks up speed. Keith moans a lot more, all this moaning has gotten Lance extremely hard. His eyes are half lidded. Lance has had enough he pulls his hand away. Keiths eyes widen and he looks at him. "W-why?!" Lance smirks, "Im gonna stick it in you now." Keith gulps nervously. Lance gives him a reassuring smile.

Lance gets off the bed and grabs a condom from his desk and lube. He crawls back into the bed. He puts some lube onto two of his fingers. He puts his fingers up to Keiths entrance. He pushes his fingers into him and he moves the quickly. "오, 세상에, 젠장!" Lance loved it when his cute boyfriend spoke in Korean. He moved his fingers and scissored them. After awhile he was finally done preparing them. He pulls his fingers out and he puts Keiths AMAZING legs over his shoulders, he pushes Keith up to him, now Keith was holding onto him, they start to kiss with tongue. The tongues colliding in Lances mouth, they fought for dominance, Lance won overpowering Keith. He pulls away and grabs the condom, he rips it open with his mouth and slips the condom onto his member. Once it is fully on he smiles at Keith seductively.

Lance kisses all over his jaw bones and neck when he finally does it. He slowly enters the small Korean. Keiths eyes widen, he moans in pain and pleasure. Once Lance is all the way in, he lets Keith adjust. "Babe tell me when to move.

After some time, Keith nods. Lance starts to move. Both of the boys moan. They start to kiss again. Lance moves faster when he hears the muffled moans as they kiss. Keith can't kiss anymore so he pulls away. "I-I'm gonna cum!" Keith arches his back and he lets out a yell-moan. He finally cums all over himself and Lance and this makes Lance cum into the condom. He pulls out of him and sets him on the bed.

After they had cleaned up and gotten dressed they lay on the bed together, panting loudly. "That was amazing..." Keith says as he stares at his boyfriend. He holds him closes. "Love you Keith.." Lance says smiling. "Love you too Lance."