Chapter 3: First Kiss

WHAT AN OMINOUS TITLE OHOHOHO anyways wtf I have like almost 20 followers I'm not even good but still thank you all so much

Training soon finished between them all. It was late (even though no one could tell time up in space). They all met up in the dining area. Cowan waiting to give them a after Training snack. This time he had a special drink for them all. It was called Godorbor. (to people from earth this was a lot like achohol).

The team sat down and started to chow down. After only 30 minutes everyone's faces were red. Even Shiros. Pidge knew to take Hunk to his room and Shiro somehow got to his room even though he banged into walls every 2 seconds. Finally it left Lance and Keith....Ay first everything was calm. They both just sat there. Then Keith got up and turned Lances chair around. He got onto his lap and he held his face in his hands. He leaned his face forward and locked lips with the blue paladin. They kissed like that for awhile.

IT DOESNT GO ALL THE WAY BUT BE WARNED IT GETS A LITTLE OHONHON FROM HERE ILL TELL YOU WHEN ITS OK-

Keith got up after Lance started whining. "My legs are hurting from your weight Keith.." Keith frowns. "You think I'm fat?!" Tears start to form in his eyes. "no no no babe." Lance says as he gets up, wrapping his arms around Keith's waist. They both soon stager to Lances room. Lance pushing Keith onto the bed. He lays on top of him and he starts to suck down his neck. Keith moans, making Lance shiver a little.

Soon later Lance was about to take off Keiths clothes when he snaps out of his drink induced trance. He gets up and gasps wiping his hands on his shirt and fake gagging. Keith on the other hand had crashed after Lance got up. He picked up the half naked man and he takes him to his room. Blushing once he sets Keith onto his bed. Then Lance runs back to his own room.

MMK YOURE GOOD

Lance was surprisingly up early. He couldn't get what he saw the night before out of his mind. He goes and washes his face...more like scrubs his face. Then he goes and checks on everyone.

Hunk was passed out on the ground and his only half of his Suit was on. He just left him to rest on his own. Not even trying to put him back on his bed.

Pidge legs were on her bed and her upper half was slouched on the ground. He chuckled at the loud snoring and drool pooling in her hair.

Shiro had his shirt up to his neck and his arm on his stomach. He blushes a little at the black Paladins toned chest and stomach. He quickly gets out, guessing that Shiro would proabably be really embarrassed if he saw himself.

Lance stood at Keiths door and stared at it. He took a leap of faith and walked in. There stood a shook em Keith. Bite and kiss marks all over his chest and neck. His hair ruffled everywhere and his shirt totally off. Keith looked angry too. He walks up to Lance and pulls him down. "You left marks you asshole." He pushes him away and storms off to the shower rooms. After that Lance didn't know how to feel. He walked back to the main dining room to find Allura and Coran mad. "YOU ALL LEFT A HUGE MESS!"

(some time later)

Everyone was scolded. Keith wouldn't talk to Lance. Which Lance didn't totally get. He had no idea what they did last night. But he got jealous seeing Keith only talk with Shiro and the others. He was able to walk back to his room. He was mad at himself. "why am I so mad...He's my rival...I should be mad at Keith but I'm mad at everyone else.." He crawls into the ground and into a ball. "What has that dumbass done to me.."

Hours later Keith frantically woke Lance up and stared at him in worry. "Lance why are crying?!" Lances eyes widen. "Get.....away from me." Keiths eyes also widen. "w-Wha?!" He groans as Lance pushes him away. "Don't get near me. You've made me weird. You're my rival. Nothing more....honestly....I hate what's going on between us." Tears drop  down Keiths face as the harsh words spew from Lances mouth. He tries to reach out for him as he walks out of the room. But no words come out.

Hours pass. No words are spoken between the two and the team is getting worried. Pidge and Hunk go to see Lance and Shiro goes to see Keith. Shiro walks into Keiths room. He puts his hand on Keiths back. Keith whips around and he hugs Shiro tightly. Shiro hugs back. They stay like that for awhile. Then once Keith pulls away he looks up at Shiro and pulls him down. Their lips lock and Shiro is surprised. He slowly gets pulled into the kiss. Putting his hands on Keiths face. Then he pushes Keith against the bed.

On the other hand, Lance was very stressed out as he sat on the steps of a hallway. His hands rested on his head. Pidge and Hunk walk up to him. "Lance...What's wrong? Why won't you talk to us?! To Keith?!" Lance growls. "SHUT UP! DONT EVEN SAY HIS NAME! HES CHANGED ME I HATE IT! ITS NOT NORMAL! WE ALMOST HAD SEX LAST NIGHT EVEN IF I DONT REMEMBER MUCH. THEN HE DOESNT TALK TO ME! I USED TO BE DIFFERENT! WHY?! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" He pushes Pidge against the wall and he runs away. He runs until he is in a dark place. He hides there. Tears stream from his eyes."What is happening to everyone? Why is this happening to me?!"

WOO I DID IT- ALSO sorry I had to make space dad the "Bad guy" in this chapter. I'll try to update more frequently so I made this extra long for you guys! Hope you enjoy this extra angsty chapter!