A little trouble

**CRIES BRO I LITERALLY WAS GONE FOR A FEW DAYS THEN I REALIZED ITS BEEN WEEKS LIKE IM SORRY I LEGIT FEEL SO FUCKING BAD WOW SO FOR ALL I'LL ALSO FOLLOW EVERYONE WHO IS FOLLOWING ME SORRY IF YOU THOUGHT I DIED!

As this new love sprouted in between the two troubles began to arouse. They weren't big enough to split them up but to the other inhabitants of the ship it was a bother. They'd fight then end up making out and being really loud. Shiro dealt with it to himself. Hunk stole Lances earphones finally Pidge was the first to speak out. She stormed into the room as they were making out and split them apart. "Ok ok My little lovers you need to one stop fucking while we are trying to sleep or you be more quiet!" She tapped her foot on the marble floor angrily and she crosses her arms. Lance looks at the floor. "I'm sorry Pidge...." She nods. "Good. Just sleep cause the rest of us aren't." She struts out of the room. Lance gets under the covers with Keith. "Sorry Keith!" He was blushing dark. "You idiot! That's why I told you to stop!" He turns around in the bed. Lance laughs and wraps his arms around his stomach and pulls him close. Keith blushes darker as he feels Lance fall asleep. He soon does as well.

The next morning Lance woke up by himself. He gets into his suit and he looks for Keith. He sees him training. He waits in the doorway as he watches him. Finally once he finishes Keith notices him and he runs over. "Jealous? I totally beat your score!" Lance gasps. "No way!" *He runs in and starts a game. He beats Keiths score. "Ha try me mr. mullet!" Keith scoffs.

They had fought for at least an hour and a half. Finally they were sitting together in the ship on the floor. Lance sleeps on Keiths lap. Keith petting his hair like a dog. Keith stares down at him and he kisses his head. Hunk passes by. "Hey its lunch." Lance lunges up. "oooh yay!!!" He gets up and he helps Keith up. "Ready? I bet I'll get there first!" Keith nods and they count down and they run towards the lunch room. Lance falls into the room, Keith gets to his seat and laughs his head off. He then gets up and Lance pulls him down to his lips and he kisses him. While Keith blushes, Lance gets to his seat. Keith sighs in defeat. He walks to his seat and he sits down. The others also soon get there.

Finally lunch finishes up and everyone meets up to do group practice. And even though they were super lovey dovey. They took group practices very seriously. They trained for hours and everyone was serious. Later that day they met with Allura. She told them plans for Voltron and the Galra.

Finally everyone was tired and they went to their rooms, Keith and Lance got into their pjs and Keith sit on the bed. "You looked cool while training Lance!" Lance laughs. "Thanks babe!" Keith gasps and smiles. "I like that nickname!" Lance walks over and he sits close to Keith. Keith looks over. "We have a lot to do tomorrow so let's sleep!" Keith nods and he lays in bed. Lance does as well and he gets in bed next to Keith. They wrap their arms around eachother. "well do it sometime soon right?" Keith blushes and nods quickly.

HEY ITS PRETTY SHORT CAUSE I WANNA SHOW YPU ALL IM NOT DEAD!