Red + blue=???❤️

I know you guys of been like really surprised about what happened this last chapter but I am here to update it you know Coolio anyways

Shiro woke up that next morning and looked to his side. His face went pale. He looked down, seeing them both naked. "Fuck." Shiro gets up and gets his clothes on. He bangs his head against the wall and he yells. "What the actual fuck did I just do? I had sex with him. That's what I did." Shiro walks over and wakes Keith up. The mullet haired boy sits up and his face drops. "You're a fucking idiot." He get up and walks out of the room. Keith sits there, he puts his hands on his face. Shiro was right, he was a damn idiot. But even if he was he needed Lance. He wouldn't stick with this. He got up and he got his clothes on. He ran out of his room and looked for Pidge. Who when he greeted her he was met with a slap. "Go now before he becomes as freakin emo as you." Keith nods and rubs his cheeks. He runs all over the ship. Finally he spots Lance, in a fetal position, crying into his knees.

He runs up to the crying boy and he hugs him tightly. Lances eyes widen at the sudden contact. Once he realizes who it was. He hugs back. He needed comfort even if it was from this asshole. He hugs tightly crying into his dark blue shirt. Keith pulls away, he stares into Lances eyes. They were stained red and puffy. Keith gathered all his courage and he gulps.

"L-Lance Sanchez...I'm..Im in love with your stupid face."

Lances eyes widen. His heart was beating fast as he stared at Keith. He rolls his lip inbetween his bottom teeth. At that moment he made his choice. He finally got all of his stupid blabbering. Why he was so mad..it was love. And usually Lance could understand Love just fine..but everything changed with this train wreck. But Lance was one too.

"eres un puto culo , pero yo también te amo .."

Keith smirks and his eyes twitches. "Speak fucking English or I'll hit you." Lance laughs, his normal bubbly laugh that Keith would never admit that he loved. "I said I love you." Keith raises an eyebrow. "All that for I love you." Lance looks away nervously and nods. "Oh of course." Lance nods even though he knew he said he more. "I heard you went through some emo thing~" Keith teased. Lance blushes and looks away. "I'm not always happy." Keith frowns and digs his head into Lances chest. "Look. I hate it when you aren't happy only be happy. Men shouldn't cry." Lance laughs like that was the funniest joke he had ever heard. "Keith. All men cry. You aren't human if you don't cry...You just need someone to be with you." Keith smiles and he pulls away. "You're an idiot but sometimes you say smart things..." Lance gasps dramatically. "Keith how dare you sa-" Keith puts his hands on Lances cheeks and he stares at him. They stare for awhile before Keith lunges in and he kisses him deeply. This time there was no lust. No sexual tension...just....love. True on both sides.

"Alright Alright would you guys stop making out and fucking come out here already?!" A voice spoke from behind the door to this empty table room. They both blush as they turn their heads to see Pidge, her camera on and she puts it away soon after. A scoff erupts from her mouth. Hunk was kind of fanboying, his hands made quiet clapping noises and he wore a cheeky smile. Shiro was grinning slightly too, he had his arms crossed as he was watching.

"Cmon you boys, let's go eat and we are NOT drinking that crap again. We all know how that went down." A laugh came from everyone, Lance and Keith locked hands the way there. A small blush on both of their cheeks. Finally things were turning out ok. Lance and Keith shared one last kiss on the lips, before sitting down. Keith acting like he didn't enjoy it and Lance teasing him for that. They all ate dinner peacefully. A new love has emerged between the Paladins...

Red + Blue= Purple I guess their love is just a calm purple now.

THATS ALL I GOT FOR TODAY- k?! Also I have another Klance Fanfic out if you like this go check it out please! Thank you!