Dresses

I look in my closet for a nice dress, I look for ten minuets and I have none. After I raided my closet Germany enters my room.
"Jane, Hungry is here."
"Why?"
"She wants to go shopping with you,"
"Ugh"
"Just go with her."
"Fine" I get put of my room and meet Hungry at the entrance. "hi."
"Hi Jane!" She hugs me on the verge of making me throw up my lungs. "Ok let's go!" She drags me to the nearest mall into a dress shop.
"Why are we here?"
"You need a dress for the party tonight right?"
"Yeah...." She nods and grabs like twenty dresses and throws me into a dressing room. "Hungary is this a form of toucher? "
"No this is a treat! now put on the first dress I want to see how cute you look!"
"Ugh fine" I put on the red dress that went to my ankles and step out of the dressing room. "this is not me... I need something shorter"
"It can't be short it's going to be cold!"
"I can wear leggings."
"Fine be right back." She comes back with a navy blue dress that stops above the knees.
"That's good now let's go!"
"Nonononono try it on."
"Fine," I put on the dress it looked nice. I step out and Hungry went into aww.
"It's perfect for you!"
"It is?"
"It's so you now let's go buy it." She bought the dress for me as a gift, she's just so kind. "Now you need some heels"
"Hell no! No heels!"
"Why not?"
"They kill my feet and their to girly."
"Then what will you wear?"
"Converse"
"No don't you have anything else?"
"No just converse and combat boots."
"Just wear the converse"
"Yay!" We head home it was an hour to the party Hungry left to go to Authors place.
"How was shopping?" Prussia asked.
" Horrible Hungry want me to wear the dress she got me tonight"
"You have to wear it."
"Psh"
"Jane wear the dress."
"Fine just don't make fun of me."
"Ok I won't" I leave to my room and put on the dress with some converse and leggings. I got down stairs the two brothers both complimented me on my dress and then we were off to the party.