Escape

"Umm Britain...." I say thinking.

"Yeah jane?" Arthur says.

"I'm still to old for a story, so uh can you just no tell it."

"Why not"

"I'm to old for this kind of stuff"

"Ok then I will just leave." He leaves closing the door leaving me. I watched his face as he left he was sad,but I don't want to live with him I never did. After a while I began to think of a plan to get back to my brother Alfred.

1) pack stuff

2) make a blanket rope to get down to the ground

3) go to the airport and use special passport to reach my brother

I then put my plan into action, After packing I make the cloth rope. The rope was made with whatever sheets I found. I put the rope out the window and strap on my backpack of stuff and slide down. I thought sliding down will be easy, but after a few seconds my hands began to burn I could do nothing but let go. After letting go I fall on my butt, gosh my butt hurts.But I get up anyways and start walking to the shed. The shed was filled with all kinds of stuff, but the first thing the caught my eye was the electric scooter. I take out the scooter and hop on and head to the airport. I was about half way their until the scooter ran out of charge, I could do nothing but walk the rest of the way. After walking for a bit I began to jog, then I began to sprint the rest of the way. Once I got to the airport I showed my passport to a worker their. She then led me to the jet with a pilot waiting.

"Ready to take off?" the pilot said.

"Yes sir." I say smiling. I find myself a seat in the empty jet and curl up and fall asleep for the 18 hour flight. I wake up and look out the window and see we're over the ocean. I keep myself busy for the rest of the flight by reading until we touched ground. I was escorted off by a kind lady, after all the airport stuff I finally reached home, my real home. I open the door all the countries were their standing in silence staring at me with anger on their faces all but Italy, because we all know Italy is always happy.