Again...

All the faces filled with anger scared me, honestly I didn't know what to do. Also I also showed fear to them, Alfred told me to never do that to never show the enemy your scared.

"I failed...." I hear Britain say. "I failed to raise her..." I ignore him for he will only make me feel worst. Germany emerges from the crowd looking down on me, looking for answers for what Britain did wrong.

"Jane, what did he do?" Germany asks, but I only look down. "tell me!"

"Nothing, he did nothing" I say softly.

"Then why did you leave him?" I look down conflicting with myself for what to say.

"I....i....i just want to stay with my brother." I look up the others began to murmur about me.

"We will hold a world meeting! now!" Germany shouted then going to Americas meeting hall. Italy stayed out of the room with me trying to make me feel better.

"Jane your great, and you know that." Italy says.

"I'm not so sure..."

"What do you mean?"

"I can't be great if the meeting is about me..." Italy looks at me with a frown, and a frown from him was rare.

"The meeting is about you Jane, their deciding who you should live with." I look down after Italy said that.

"I only want to be with my brother..." I said.

"He's in their deciding who you should live with, who should take care you. But much of the others need to agree...... you know he cares about you." I look at Italy he's never been so serious. We both wait in silence until the doors open Alfred came out first.

"Alfred!" I shout running up to him and hugging him.

"Jane," he hugs me back and pats my back. " I'm sorry,you have to live with..." My brother was cut off when Germany and Prussia enter the room.

"Jane you get to live with the awesome me! Also you get to live with my stupid brother." Gilbert shouts.

"Sorry, " my brother says letting me go. I look at the two brothers, and I couldn't see why the other countries choose them.

"Jane, let's go." Germany says pulling me away from America. On the way out I grab my backpack and look at Prussia and Germany. After I arrive at their home, Germany shows me my room it already had my stuff set up.

"Thank you" I say trying to be polite. After saying that I get upset and get the feeling to punch him. "do you have a punching bag?" I say awkwardly.

"Uhh ja." Germany says.

"Umm can I have it in my room..."

"Why?"

"It either I hit you or the bag. I'm pretty sure you don't want to end up like France."

"Ok then, I will hang it up tomorrow." He says. "Umm why did you hit France?"

" He took my journal to his house and read it, so I thought it was fair to beat him up."

"That was your reason." Ludwig almost laughed.

"He was also spying on me...." I say yawning. "I'm gonna go to bed..." Germany leaves closing the door. I wake up in the middle of the night since I heard a noise, I look up and see a shadow moving. The shadow continued to move, so I get out of my bed and turn on the light. I saw Gilbert with my journal in a corner, he looked up and threw the notebook across the room. "Really?" I shout.

"I wasn't reading it!" he says.

"I just saw you with it!"

"No."

"Yes I did, now get out before I slug you!"