Chapter 5

~Justin's view~
-You feeling better now? I said soothing her back. I really didn't want her to cry again.
-Yeah, it's okay, Amy said while wiping away some tears on her cheek.
-Are you sure, A? Cause that Jason guy doesn't sound nice, he must have been very mean to make you like this.
-It's fine! Amy yelled and began to cry again. Shiny teardrops ran down her cheekbones and down to her pink lips. She looked so beautiful, even when she cried.
-Okay, Justin. I haven't told you everything. Amy looked ashamed, but she shouldn't be! She couldn't have known that Jason was a jerk!
-Me and Jason were together too. He actually stayed here a week and we got to know each other. He spread messages about me all over the internet, things that I had only told him. Me and my mother managed to delete my name in all of those texts, but Jason still has them and the texts are still online. But my name isn't in them at least. Amy shook her pretty little head.
I got so angry, but I didn't want Amy to know, I had to calm her down.
-Keep going, Amy. You can trust me.
-I don't know why I'm telling you this!? You can be exactly like him! You should get out of here. GET OUT! Amy shoved me off of her and ran upstairs to her bedroom. I followed. I knew she didn't mean that and I couldn't leave her alone like this. God knows what she would've done then.
I sat down beside her on the bedside and closed the door.
-I'm sorry, Justin. I didn't mean that!
Amy cried and cried into my shoulder.
-It's just that me and Jason like, kissed, and after that he left. Now her body jumped up and down. This Jason guy really messed with her feelings.
-What the hell? I'm gonna take down Jason! He can not do that! But for now, let's focus on you. And for now let's get some sleep. I tried to calm myself down.
-Ok, Justin. I loved it when she said my name like that. When she said it like I was her hero.
Right when she was on her way to stand up and change, I gripped her wrist and dragged her down. I had no idea why this happened and why I felt like this right now, but it felt right. I dragged her into my chest and kissed her lips passionately. Our lips moved in sync and our tongues danced together like they had known each other for a long time. I felt her heart beat, slower and slower. Butterflies flew out of my body and I was sure that this was right. I let go of her and she pulled away. What a wonderful feeling. I think I like her. I like her really much.
~Amy's view~
What did he just do? Omg! Justin kissed me! Oh my freaking god! It felt so good. I had to say something, but my mouth didn't move. I was so stressed out so I just went to the bathroom and removed my makeup. I changed into some comfortable clothes and slid into my warm bed.

-So, Amy, where do you want me to sleep? Justin smirked and chuckled

-Oh, Justin! I totally forgot you were sleeping over! Let me fix it.
I had no idea how to ask him if that kiss meant anything. How could I ask without looking stupid?
-Really? You forgot me after what we just did? Justin laughed and went downstairs. Probably to get his stuff.
So it meant something then! I can't believe it! He likes me too!

I went out of bed again and found a mattress, duvet and a pillow. I placed it all beside the part of bed I wasn't sleeping on. Even though I liked him, I didn't want to make him uncomfortable.
-Hey! You have any toothbrushes I could borrow? Justin stood in the doorway topless. His tanned abs lit up the room as he walked closer to me.
-Yeah, I'll come with you. I showed him the way to the bathroom and sat down. I saw his eyes scanning my tan, slim body. -Can you stop looking, Justin? I said teasingly. -What? I thought you liked it.
I giggled and handed him a red toothbrush. -There you go! I said and found my blue one. We stood and looked in the mirror while brushing our teeth. Suddenly I felt two warm arms slide around my waist. -Omg! You scared me!
-You should get used to this, Amy. This should be normal. Justin put down his toothbrush and so did I.
-Amy Jackson. Would you please be my girlfriend? Justin took out his arms and signaled for me to join them in a hug. -Omg, yes! I couldn't believe it! If someone had told me that this would happen, I would never have believed them, omg! Justin is so perfect!
-I like you, Justin! I really do!
He spinned me around and after a while he let me down again.
-I like you too, Amy! Very much! He took my hand and we both went to bed.
-You can join me up in bed, I know you want to! I said teasing Justin. -It's fine, really. Justin laid down on his mattress and I saw the pain in his face. I hated to see that!
-It's really warm and cozy here and it's... Justin cut me off and said:-I'm coming, Jackson! He jumped down in bed with me and we cuddled and linked our hands together. He slept a couple centimeters beside me and I just laid there, looking at his perfect face.
Even though we just got together, it felt so natural to be with him, and I loved him for it. This must be the best day of my entire life. Me and Justin. Together.