Chapter 3

~Justin's view~
I must admit that I thought Amy was quite cute, but that's it. I don't feel anything else, but even if I did, she doesn't like me back. I mean, she doesn't like me.
I put on a pair of wing shoes as I like to call'em and a sweater, topped with black jeans and a hat, just like this:

On my way outside, I spotted my car. I had just gotten one for my birthday.
I only had a mum to take care of me. Her name is Pattie and she had me when she was almost 18 years old, which means she now is 34 years old. She is so much younger than the other parents, I kinda feel sorry for her, cause since she is younger than the others, she doesn't have a lot in common with them. And that makes her very lonely. My father comes time to time, but Pattie is the one that takes the most care of me. She is the one that buys me clothes and food AND a cheap car. So of course I appreciate that!
I have a job too, I secretly sing. Or my mama knows I LOVE to sing, but she doesn't know that I work to get more money. She doesn't like to admit that we're poor, but come on! Realization time! We ARE poor.

 She doesn't like to admit that we're poor, but come on! Realization time! We ARE poor

I seated myself in the front seat of my car and started to drive. Amy wanted me to buy food for her, 'cause her car broke down. I didn't have anything else to do, so I thought, why not?
I pulled up the driveway to the store and parked my white, rusty car at the front of the building and went inside. The smell of candy, chocolate and frozen pizzas combined, flew through my strong body. I took off my cap and pushed my hair backwards while grabbing a basket to put everything Amy needed in it. After I got her everything, I went home to take my phone with me. I had forgotten it in my living room this morning and now I had to hurry, because it was 12 o'clock right now. I went upstairs, put on my glasses and brushed my teeth. I had eaten a burger on my way home so I wasn't hungry. I ran downstairs again. 12.30. I looked at my watch. Shit!
Amy's house was 15 min away, but I was supposed to give her something. It wasn't because I liked her, but it's just how I'm raised. I stopped by a flower shop and bought her some flowers. I was almost on schedule, so I walked slowly down to my car. Suddenly, a blonde girl came running towards me and handed me a note. She looked beautiful and well trained, but was she hotter than Amy? She ran away again and I began to read the short note:
Hi!
We don't know each other, but we have seen each other before! I am the assistant at your singing job!
I haven't had the courage to talk to you, because I think you're really handsome;)
Here's my number! I know I may seem desperate, but it's just that none of my friends like my singing, so maybe you could listen to it and tell me what you think?
I would love to have you as my friend! Call this number or text me if you're interested!
452 01 833
Many hugs,
Valentina <3

Wow! What a beautiful name! I got to my car and began to drive to Amy. On the way I began to think. Think about Valentina. Did she only want to be my friend? I know she said so, or wrote so, but all the girls I know, only want to be with me because of my looks. And because I'm popular at school, I mean who can resist this? I scanned myself. -Justin Drew Bieber is gonna be famous one day! I mumbled to myself, keeping my eyes on the road as I drove into Amy's driveway. I should probably dial in Valentina's number, in case I lose this paper or somethin'. I found my bag in the backseat and found my science book and some batteries, while I dialed in the blondine's number. I tried to remember what she looked like. Was she hotter than Amy? Do I want any of them? Do they want me? Thoughts ran through my head like a thousand tornadoes. Who should I choose, and should I choose anyone, or do they just want to be friends?
I found a picture on my phone. I searched for: "Amy Jackson".

 I searched for: "Amy Jackson"

Wow, Amy sure looked pretty. But what about Valentina? I searched on the web: "Valentina singer assistant job". A picture came up.

This made it even harder

This made it even harder. These pictures made it harder... harder to choose.

Please like and comment! Next story will be Amy's view!